MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

LFO++ clone in Audulus
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author LFO++ clone in Audulus
TimeRaveler
I've finished up my first project after a week of using the virtual modular platform Audulus (on iPad for me) - a clone of my beloved LFO++. Now I can take it with me!

The program is surprisingly intuitive, I've never built a module in real life or otherwise, but after looking over a few of the examples and reading up on the nodes, I was able to replicate all the functionality of Roger's design.

I haven't seen any other 5U clones on the Audulus forum, so unless you've been keeping them to yourselves, this might be the first. I'd highly recommend the program to any modular enthusiast, especially if you've been itching to try your hand at designing modules, but aren't DIY savvy.

If you're a user, grab the module here and let me know how it works for you. http://forum.audulus.com/discussion/15595/synthesizers-com-lfo

The front panel:

In-progress look behind the scenes:
EPTC
Wow, super nice!

I've never used Audulus. How would you send a sequence to the module to ping its gate? Nicest part of LFO++ is triggering that envelope on a rhythm.

Looks really cool.
TimeRaveler
You would trigger it the same way you'd trigger the actual module, there are sequencers in Audulus that send gates/triggers and cv.
EPTC
TimeRaveler wrote:
You would trigger it the same way you'd trigger the actual module, there are sequencers in Audulus that send gates/triggers and cv.

Quite neat - any audio?
TimeRaveler
No I don't, sorry. It uses the standard Audulus Oscillator node, and then the modulation stuff is all calibrated to match my LFO++.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1