MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Melodic ambient piece using Mother 32 and Eventide Space
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Melodic ambient piece using Mother 32 and Eventide Space
AW198
The sequel to 001//Slumber. What do you think?
Also: finally figured out how to embed videos properly SlayerBadger!

ETSUKO
Very cool! Looks good too.
lumena
Listening to it right now. I tend to click to youtube and make sure I am getting full quality. I think all your videos are very nice. I had found one of the other ones a while back. I don't think I am an average listener for youtube but who knows what people want. I have thought about your question about what to do next a lot myself. It's a difficult problem to find a way to focus your work so that people actually hear it.
I saw from your views that the first piece got over 13k views. That is quite a compliment to the quality of your music. I am not sure what your goals are but you might want to think about other platforms... perhaps a label.

Please post more here.
I have noticed that people who post to a constant thread on Muffs have developed a following here --a good example is this one.
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=175977&highlight=

Really good luck with this and don't stop.
AW198
lumena wrote:
Listening to it right now. I tend to click to youtube and make sure I am getting full quality. I think all your videos are very nice. I had found one of the other ones a while back. I don't think I am an average listener for youtube but who knows what people want. I have thought about your question about what to do next a lot myself. It's a difficult problem to find a way to focus your work so that people actually hear it.
I saw from your views that the first piece got over 13k views. That is quite a compliment to the quality of your music. I am not sure what your goals are but you might want to think about other platforms... perhaps a label.

Please post more here.
I have noticed that people who post to a constant thread on Muffs have developed a following here --a good example is this one.
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=175977&highlight=

Really good luck with this and don't stop.

Thank you, I appreciate that you've listened to a few of my videos!

As far as the 13k views - none of my other videos have nearly that many, so I think it's just fluke that I managed to create a piece that people like as background music. I can see why people like it, but moving that over to an entirely new piece of music isn't easy if you don't want the pieces to sound too similar. I'm determined to manage it though!

My goals as far as this music... honestly, I don't have one other than to grow my channel. To begin with, I made the channel simply so that I had something to do with all the little patches I made that I liked but couldn't use anywhere else, but since the first video gained slight popularity I've realised I've found a platform and a type of music I love (modular) which people actually like to listen to - before, I once got 800 views on a dubstep track on soundcloud and that was incredible to me. I'm not interested in becoming an artist who puts out albums and EPs on labels for popularity, but rather having people enjoy my creative musings that end up on youtube, and that's why I want to grow my channel. However as it happens I am going to be featured on a modular label in a couple months' time!

I think you're right about having a continuous thread for my youtube music. I'll make one soon and post all my videos so far, complete with modgrid links etc.

Sincerely, thank you for your thoughts. Having people I don't know tell me they like my music is what keeps me posting it.
NerdMcBoon
Really nice and relaxing! I really like how you set up the video as well, it creates a very nice atmosphere.
AW198
lumena - entirely forgot to say, I made that thread in case you missed it: https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=195789&highlight=
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1