MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Torpor - O&C Study#4 (Generative melodic)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Torpor - O&C Study#4 (Generative melodic)
Markthom
Another one generated by O&C Quantermain, helped along by Temps Utile.
Sound sources are Rings x 2, Braids (Fold) and DUSG/VCFQ, modulation courtesy of Triple Sloths, FX from Dervish and Clouds......

lumena
I liked it quite a lot.
I am always amazed at the sounds coming out of o &c and temps util but they frighten me.
Markthom
lumena wrote:
I liked it quite a lot.
I am always amazed at the sounds coming out of o &c and temps util but they frighten me.

Thanks! Honestly, there is nothing to be frightened off, Temps is very easy to use, and O&C is relatively easy to understand if you learn one app at a time......the Quantermain app is deeply rewarding to use - its the brain of my system now.
lumena
Thanks for the encouragement.
If you are using it as the brains of your setup does that mean you are using it live?
Markthom
lumena wrote:
Thanks for the encouragement.
If you are using it as the brains of your setup does that mean you are using it live?

Yes, that was a live take with the melodic content created by O&C, no other source of v/oct was used for this.
Markthom
If you watch this video of an earlier one, you can clearly see the 4 outputs on the O&C screen at the start sending signals out in real time...

Channel 1 & 2 are triggering 2 Rings modules, Channel 3 is triggering the bass and the 4th channel is triggering the staccato melody which comes in around 1:40.....

NerdMcBoon
Wow that's very nice! Great work!
Markthom
NerdMcBoon wrote:
Wow that's very nice! Great work!

Thanks! smile
existentia
I honestly could sit here and listen to this all night long. Excellent stuff.
Markthom
existentia wrote:
I honestly could sit here and listen to this all night long. Excellent stuff.

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1