MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Futuresonus: Anyone have bad experience?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Futuresonus: Anyone have bad experience?
Armstrb
Don’t mean to be an ass, but I ordered a Parva back in December with an expected ship date of 1/16.

1/16 came and went.

Emailed. No response.
Emailed againgot a response with excuse that it’s being tested and will ship soon with a tracking ID.

Week went by. Nothing.

Emailed again
And again

Got a response. Sorry, it’s ready to go but am at NAMM. Will send as soon as I get back.

It’s Wednesday. NAMM is over.

Still nothing.

Have just emailed again.

As said, don’t mean to be an ass but I think this is crap service. The fact I have to be proactive to find out what’s going on with the order. I mean, a simple email isn’t that hard.

Sorry for the rant.
marzzz
Brad is often slow to respond, he's a one-man show and has infant twins. He does get around to delivering, but these frustrating "down" periods do happen.
oldgearguy
marzzz wrote:
Brad is often slow to respond, he's a one-man show and has infant twins. He does get around to delivering, but these frustrating "down" periods do happen.

+1 on that. The biggest frustration for me was that the software updates (with real bug fixes, not new features) were always 'testing it, should release by this weekend' and then a month or two would go by and still no release.

I still say the core sound of the Parva is excellent and the amount of functionality in that small footprint is great if you can live with the glacial pace of communication/updates.
Armstrb
Good to know. I now have a tracking number, but the package hasn’t made it to the actual post office.

Totally get the kids thing. I have two under 4 myself.
Armstrb
Also, guess I’ve been totally spoilt by Brian on Orthogonal Devices who is also a one man show but amazingly responsive and churns our firmware updates at an amazing pace.
Armstrb
Just to close this out. Parva arrived earlier this week and am having lots of fun with it. It did take a long time for it to get mailed. But it did arrive safe and sound.
droningsphagettimonster
great. have fun!

i hope that brad ever finds time to finally make access to both filters available via the firmware that has been on the way for month if i'm not mistaken. than I might even have to purchase it. hihi
rew_
probably worth updating the title of this thread to say [resolved] or whatever given that it's a very small manufacturer who only committed the grave grave sin of shipping a few days late during NAMM season.

helps for search, etc.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1