MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

"Missed Opportunities" Tapographic Delay, Mangrove
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author "Missed Opportunities" Tapographic Delay, Mangrove
LostForWords
"Missed Opportunities" Tapographic Delay, Mangrove, Rings, Telharmonic, Plonk. Ambient Eurorack.

Thanks for listening.

I didn't video the original recording you hear because, well, I was just making music. I've captured the Eurorack setup afterwards to go with the track but you won't see any live wiggling. (Essentially opening flux on the Telharmonic, fading in parts with the onboard mixers, tweaking the Mangrove sound and Tapo settings)

Patch notes :

All sound and effects direct from my two cases. Recorded into Reaper. Mastered with Ozone.

Sequins on O&C has two simple sequences going to Mangrove and Rings

Clock (from the O&C gate not needed for Rings) sets the Pico RND which sends S&H triggers to the Telharmonic (set to a symapthetic chord for the piece)

Batumi is modulating various things but also playing the Plonk - the muted guitar plucks you hear throughout.

Everything except the Telharmonic (which goes to granular delay on the Pico DSP) goes through the Tapographic Delay with a simple custom tapography.

Also using : Three Sisters, Maths, 2hp Verb amongst other modules.
Hovercraft
Wow--superb piece! You should post this on the Tapo thread, so more people can hear it. w00t
LostForWords
Hovercraft wrote:
Wow--superb piece! You should post this on the Tapo thread, so more people can hear it. w00t

Thank you very much. And yes, I'll do that...
bradpickapiper
really beautiful! thanks for posting
LostForWords
bradpickapiper wrote:
really beautiful! thanks for posting

Thanks for your comment smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1