MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Easel Pulser stopped working.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Easel Pulser stopped working.
mousegarden
I'm a bit confused about my Easels Pulser, I was in the middle of patching yesterday ad it wouldn't self trigger, it just stopped. I turned the Easel off and back on again, ad it burst into life. I hope it isn't faulty, or maybe I'm missing something about its operation? Any help appreciated.
reverberation
It's a common "fault", I wouid say. Happens to me too (BEMI Easel).
I usually have to trigger it from the keyboard and then put it in self trigger mode.

I know a few/lot others have this quirkyness/bug too.
mousegarden
reverberation wrote:
It's a common "fault", I wouid say. Happens to me too (BEMI Easel).
I usually have to trigger it from the keyboard and then put it in self trigger mode.

I know a few/lot others have this quirkyness/bug too.

Thanks, I'll be wary of that, as long as it doesn't stop working mid performance all the time.
GoneCaving
Seen this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp2nLAp2zh8
musicalfungus
GoneCaving

Im glad to see you found my video helpful!
musicalfungus
mousegarden

The Pulser does have some quirky behavior. But if your Pulser was in the middle of self cycling and then just stopped for no reason, and wouldn't work again without a power cycle. There may be something faulty with the circuit. The quirkyness of the Pulser is usually associated with getting it to initially begin to cycle. Ive never had mine or heard of anyone elses just stopping a cycle for no reason.

If its cycle is just dying and stopping. you may want to hit up Buchla or reach out to an experienced Buchla tech like fellow wiggler Drillionaire.
mousegarden
musicalfungus wrote:
mousegarden

The Pulser does have some quirky behavior. But if your Pulser was in the middle of self cycling and then just stopped for no reason, and wouldn't work again without a power cycle. There may be something faulty with the circuit. The quirkyness of the Pulser is usually associated with getting it to initially begin to cycle. Ive never had mine or heard of anyone elses just stopping a cycle for no reason.

If its cycle is just dying and stopping. you may want to hit up Buchla or reach out to an experienced Buchla tech like fellow wiggler Drillionaire.

I just watched that video, very useful.
I was patching all day yesterday and it didn't malfunction, but if it does, I'll know what to do.
GoneCaving
musicalfungus wrote:
GoneCaving

Im glad to see you found my video helpful!

Well, I'm not fortunate to own any Buchla yet, but had seen it and thought it sounded like it might be relevant to the OP.
Acquadar
Musicalfungus, thumbs up
mousegarden
musicalfungus wrote:
mousegarden

Great set of videos you've got there...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1