MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

TR-909 Tempo Mode Issue
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author TR-909 Tempo Mode Issue
jloveland
Team-

I was using my 909 at a gig the other day when it kept switching out of "MIDI MASTER" to "MIDI SLAVE" Tempo Mode while it was running(?!). It was super weird, and the 909 would just stop and you would have to put it back into Master mode and hit play again. I rolled with it, and kinda "used it as an effect" but its pretty annoying. Anyone have any idea what could be causing this? My guess is there could b a battery dying? I have another gig this weekend and kinda want to get a sense of if I should take it in to the shop, or just roll with it for now.

Thoughts?
rohelineoun
Yikes. I've never had that problem but I have much more experience with my 909 as the slave (early jittery rom). Has it ever done the reverse to you while you're running it in external clock mode?
rohelineoun
*double post*
DiscoDevil
Mine did this as well. It would reset in the middle of playing. I had my tech fix it but I don't recall what it was exactly. I can ask him.
jloveland
The 909 always stays in slave mode if it is in slave mode, as far as I can tell. It seems to glitch when it is the master... performance anxiety? too much responsibility? I'm not sure...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1