MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Considering a final DRM1X run
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author Considering a final DRM1X run
batchas
/\/\/\/ wrote:
Here's the DRM-X holding down the bassline (in a crazy sort of way).

SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!

Woah. I love this kind of sound. And the beat is great too.
Pers. I'd put the beat volume more in the front, but most problably the way you mixed is exactly what makes it interesting.
BTW, there's a dedicated DRM1 thread if you make a video with the beast later on.
leeski
Yes pleases Tom, i'd really like to add one to my DRM so a big +1 here applause
BugBrand
Cool! I feel that there is enough interest - I just need to actually find the time to push it all forward...

pustule wrote:
If available, will it come in a case with room to add the DRM1 next to it?

Yes, absolutely - either a 5FW case (for DRM1+X setup) or a full Powered Frame to fit in other red modules alongside..
leeski
BugBrand wrote:
Cool! I feel that there is enough interest - I just need to actually find the time to push it all forward...

pustule wrote:
If available, will it come in a case with room to add the DRM1 next to it?

Yes, absolutely - either a 5FW case (for DRM1+X setup) or a full Powered Frame to fit in other red modules alongside..

Brill would be super cool to grab one indeedy, whoopieeeeee
chrisdermo
rpc has very kindly sold me his so I'll inherit his interest in an expander too! The Chewbacca Defense
chrisdermo
Good god this module is some serious piece of kit! we're not worthy
otoskope
Then wait till you try it with the expander - or a pair of them! Here's an old pic of my little perc setup (slightly different upper row nowadays):

The most amazing thing, imho, is the complexity of the triggering (4 envs per module, triggable in pairs), and the init levels of amplitude for all sections with pos/neg modulation (making it a synth, not a drum, and allowing for all kinds of ducking madness).
chrisdermo
love
/\/\/\/
That's a rather nice looking setup indeed. I agree about the "ducking"-ness of the envelopes... things seem to smash into each other in just the right away. Further enhanced by a compressor.

I guess it could be any noise source... but, I wonder if it's a DRM heard on the first part of "Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor Rich Man Poor Man Beggar Man Thief" from the most recent Radiohead album. That was my first impression anyway.
DickMarker
That's stunning Otoskope - someday, somehow, somewhere I'll snag myself a DRM.
Vcoadsr
Hi Tom, did you get enough interest to do a final run?

Cheers, Phil
BugBrand
Vcoadsr wrote:
Hi Tom, did you get enough interest to do a final run?

Cheers, Phil

Yes, just not enough time, headspace and cashflow to get it happening as yet.
/\/\/\/
Glad you are seeing it through Tom!

Cashflow-wise... might this one make sense to be a pre-order? (Given that the demand is limited to those who have a DRM module.) I would be happy to commit.
pustule
/\/\/\/ wrote:
Glad you are seeing it through Tom!

Cashflow-wise... might this one make sense to be a pre-order? (Given that the demand is limited to those who have a DRM module.) I would be happy to commit.

Agreed, I’d be happy to preorder this as I’ve been after one for my DRM for a real long time
Vcoadsr
Thanks Tom, good to hear! I also too would be happy to pre-order if that helped you in anyway. Cheers, Phil
ear ear
Happy to pre-order.
BugBrand
Very appreciative of your kind offers to pre-order, but you all know I don't like pre-orders. (ie. you can't tie me down to a schedule just yet!).
/\/\/\/
he's on to us hihi

Of course that's fine - I wasn't meaning to disregard the time or headspace factors either.

In any case w00t
BugBrand
Just ordering panels..
chrisdermo
BugBrand wrote:
Just ordering panels..

applause
rowsbywoof
smile Glad to see this happening. It took me a long time to find someone willing to sell me just the extender. Like I said earlier in this thread, I already have a DRM1X, but I'll happily buy an extender to support this run. Though, I'll wait to make sure stock has been bought up by all the players that need them first razz
emenel
I’ll also through my name in the hat. I would definitely buy one of these.
Vcoadsr
BugBrand wrote:
Just ordering panels..

Excellent hyper
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2