MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Considering a final DRM1X run
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Considering a final DRM1X run
BugBrand
Without saying a definite yes or no yet, I wanted to gauge how many would be interested if I were to do a final short run of DRM1X (Major Drum Expanders - no more DRM1s themselves).

Price may have to change somewhat from before - I will quote things up once I have rough numbers. I would imagine that I would need 20 to 30 to make it viable.

Of course with the options to swap cases to 5FW or full Powered Frames.
chrisdermo
Gah! I jumped for joy at the title then Dead Banana at it being expanders only. Fwiw if anyone is selling I would buy their drm1 then I would want an expander, but nobody seems to be giving these beauties up!
sungja
Saving my money for a drm2 but if there is still demand for drmx go ahead!
/\/\/\/
In for 2 expanders.

And yeah... DRM1 is probably one of the last things I would ever sell. Especially expanded w00t
Vcoadsr
+1 expander for me too (but you already knew that hihi )
rowsbywoof
I found an expander for my DRM1 here, but I'd still be down for one just to support the reissue... and if I ever stumble on a vanilla DRM1 I want to expand.
seeasound
omg pls yes yes

edit - ahh expanders only d'oh!
Bambou
+1 for an expander Guinness ftw!
BugBrand
OK - not much interest so far, but perhaps if I do a mention in the next mailout. I imagine there should be 30-50 plain DRM1s still in existence and think that expanding them does open up some great possibilities. (sounds like I'm trying to push this! Really I have enough on my plate...)

DRM2 does, of course, somewhat complexify things - still haven't attempted the tweaks to rescue that project. Hopefully that can be sorted within the next few months.
seeasound
Drm's really are soso good...pls rescue it! I got access to a mates drm1 and hes done a diy expander but he would be totally up for the proper one.
sparks
Well count me in! w00t
rpc
+1! I hope this happens. thumbs up
otoskope
Great news! Even though my 2xDRM1 are already expanded, I want to chime in and just say that the expander add so much functionality! It transforms the DRM1 to a complex patchable monosynth with several waveforms, 4 decay envelopes, and fantastic modulation possibilities!

Do not miss out on this!
batchas
otoskope wrote:
Great news! Even though my 2xDRM1 are already expanded, I want to chime in and just say that the expander add so much functionality! It transforms the DRM1 to a complex patchable monosynth with several waveforms, 4 decay envelopes, and fantastic modulation possibilities!

Do not miss out on this!

100% agree thumbs up

DRM1X is a must.
ear ear
1 expander for me, cheers. smile
numan7
i think i'd like another expander. so please count me in.

cheers
BugBrand
OK - consider it something I will seriously consider - once settled back in Bristol. The main question is time - the juggle of regular production.
/\/\/\/
BugBrand wrote:
OK - consider it something I will seriously consider.

this may call for a considerable celebration.

Here's the DRM-X holding down the bassline (in a crazy sort of way).

Shout out to batchas for the Radio Music module in Bug format which is playing the higher, plinky melody part.
sparks
Fingers crossed!

chrisdermo
/\/\/\/ wrote:
BugBrand wrote:
OK - consider it something I will seriously consider.

this may call for a considerable celebration.

Here's the DRM-X holding down the bassline (in a crazy sort of way).

Shout out to batchas for the Radio Music module in Bug format which is playing the higher, plinky melody part.

Nice!
Liddlepud
Expander here please
pustule
I'd be interested in an expander for one of my two DRM1's.

If available, will it come in a case with room to add the DRM1 next to it?
thermisonic
Definitely!!!

I know it's not how you do things but I'd be happy to pay up front if need be.

Rob W
SPIKE the Percussionist
BugBrand wrote:
Without saying a definite yes or no yet, I wanted to gauge how many would be interested if I were to do a final short run of DRM1X (Major Drum Expanders - no more DRM1s themselves).

YES!!!!!!!

I NEED ONE!!!!!!

we're not worthy twisted w00t
krazh
+1 for an expander.

it seems there are 14 takers so far.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2