MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Considering a final DRM1X run
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Considering a final DRM1X run
BugBrand
Without saying a definite yes or no yet, I wanted to gauge how many would be interested if I were to do a final short run of DRM1X (Major Drum Expanders - no more DRM1s themselves).

Price may have to change somewhat from before - I will quote things up once I have rough numbers. I would imagine that I would need 20 to 30 to make it viable.

Of course with the options to swap cases to 5FW or full Powered Frames.
chrisdermo
Gah! I jumped for joy at the title then Dead Banana at it being expanders only. Fwiw if anyone is selling I would buy their drm1 then I would want an expander, but nobody seems to be giving these beauties up!
sungja
Saving my money for a drm2 but if there is still demand for drmx go ahead!
/\/\/\/
In for 2 expanders.

And yeah... DRM1 is probably one of the last things I would ever sell. Especially expanded w00t
Vcoadsr
+1 expander for me too (but you already knew that hihi )
rowsbywoof
I found an expander for my DRM1 here, but I'd still be down for one just to support the reissue... and if I ever stumble on a vanilla DRM1 I want to expand.
seeasound
omg pls yes yes

edit - ahh expanders only d'oh!
Bambou
+1 for an expander Guinness ftw!
BugBrand
OK - not much interest so far, but perhaps if I do a mention in the next mailout. I imagine there should be 30-50 plain DRM1s still in existence and think that expanding them does open up some great possibilities. (sounds like I'm trying to push this! Really I have enough on my plate...)

DRM2 does, of course, somewhat complexify things - still haven't attempted the tweaks to rescue that project. Hopefully that can be sorted within the next few months.
seeasound
Drm's really are soso good...pls rescue it! I got access to a mates drm1 and hes done a diy expander but he would be totally up for the proper one.
sparks
Well count me in! w00t
rpc
+1! I hope this happens. thumbs up
otoskope
Great news! Even though my 2xDRM1 are already expanded, I want to chime in and just say that the expander add so much functionality! It transforms the DRM1 to a complex patchable monosynth with several waveforms, 4 decay envelopes, and fantastic modulation possibilities!

Do not miss out on this!
batchas
otoskope wrote:
Great news! Even though my 2xDRM1 are already expanded, I want to chime in and just say that the expander add so much functionality! It transforms the DRM1 to a complex patchable monosynth with several waveforms, 4 decay envelopes, and fantastic modulation possibilities!

Do not miss out on this!

100% agree thumbs up

DRM1X is a must.
ear ear
1 expander for me, cheers. smile
numan7
i think i'd like another expander. so please count me in.

cheers
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1