MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

[ORDER] Panels for whoop_john's SEDECIM keyboard module
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author [ORDER] Panels for whoop_john's SEDECIM keyboard module
julian
It seems like there is good interest in this project , so i will make a batch of panels.

This is in the same style as the earlier panels, eg -

etc

As per the VCO panel order just posted, im offering this in black infll only now.

Costs -

Keyboard panel - GBP 17.50

Other panels (which can be ordered at the same time, if required -

Utilities panel - GBP 18.50
Env follower - GBP 15.00
LFO - GBP 15

Delivery

GBP 2 (uk)
GBP 2.50 (eu)
GBP 3 (rest of world)

(per order, rather than per unit - if it costs more ill cover it)

All pricing assumes paypal personal!

Orders -

Morphology - 1xkeyboard (black)
Ayab y - 1xkeyboard (black)
Morphology
One keyboard panel with Black text, please.

Morph.
Ayab
Hi Julian - very good looking work.

Have confirmed to John that I would like a keyboard pcb and I confirm

1 x Keyboard panel

Actually I would like a set of your miscreant panels in black ink, 1 x each, keyboard, utilities, env follower. Do you also have one for the vca/ring mod?

I really like the buchla look but I have a bit of a black and red thing that has crept up on me even though I always thought aesthetics should not be a consideration! (probably simply as I started with Befaco kits).

Will pm you
julian
amazingly low interest in this one, so i thought id bump it!
whoop_john
Ayab wrote:
Hi Julian - very good looking work.

Have confirmed to John that I would like a keyboard pcb and I confirm

1 x Keyboard panel

Actually I would like a set of your miscreant panels in black ink, 1 x each, keyboard, utilities, env follower. Do you also have one for the vca/ring mod?

I really like the buchla look but I have a bit of a black and red thing that has crept up on me even though I always thought aesthetics should not be a consideration! (probably simply as I started with Befaco kits).

Will pm you

I haven't forgotten the VCA/RING MOD board. I will get back to that project pronto.
whoop_john
I now have examples of Julian's engraved alumin(i)um panels and very good they look too, as always with Julian's top quality work.

A couple of serving suggestions

The left example has white and black keys, as on a piano keyboard. The pot is left without a knob and would normally only be used for tuning, so small may be better in this case.

The right example has a simple pot cap in red PVC, with grey buttons which tone in well with the natural alumin(i)um and red buttons. A number of colo(u)rs are available in this range of switch cap.

julian
Im shocked by the lack of interest here - i think its a great module! : )
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1