MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New to eurorack (lovin it), but this video stuff...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author New to eurorack (lovin it), but this video stuff...
Oodo85
Looks interesting too! I think I would like to combine my modular system with a very small video system too. I would like to have my video system running on the same clock as my eurorack, and I want to be able to alter/distort video (actual video footage, I dont care much to create colorful shapes or what ever, that is cool and all buy not my main goal).

Can anyone help me out with some input? Just wait for vidiot to come out? What type of equipment do I need besides the modules, what type of monitor can I use?

thanks sad banana Dead Banana nanners
Jasper
Have you perused the LZX site? There's alot of info there that'll get you started.

Also vidiot is out now if youre thinking about going that route
evanh41
If you're wanting to process/distort incoming video signal, I'd suggest looking into the latest from Tachyons Plus, a husband and wife duo from Florida, making incredible video processing tools from forgotten machines. Many of which now include CV control.
Oodo85
Jasper wrote:
Have you perused the LZX site? There's alot of info there that'll get you started.

Also vidiot is out now if youre thinking about going that route
Awesome I hadn't really, reading up now! Thanks
Oodo85
evanh41 wrote:
If you're wanting to process/distort incoming video signal, I'd suggest looking into the latest from Tachyons Plus, a husband and wife duo from Florida, making incredible video processing tools from forgotten machines. Many of which now include CV control.
Awesome thanks man! I just sent them an email It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time!
evanh41
Oodo85 wrote:
evanh41 wrote:
Awesome thanks man! I just sent them an email It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time!

Niceee. The new edition of the Vortex Decoder has two CV ins, push buttons and knobs. The cheapest and perhaps the most versatile. Hoping to get mine re-modded soon.
Oodo85
evanh41 wrote:
Oodo85 wrote:
evanh41 wrote:

Niceee. The new edition of the Vortex Decoder has two CV ins, push buttons and knobs. The cheapest and perhaps the most versatile. Hoping to get mine re-modded soon.

Actually it has 3 cvs in! Just ordered mine! Pumped
NBGuitar
Oodo85 wrote:
evanh41 wrote:
Oodo85 wrote:
evanh41 wrote:

Actually it has 3 cvs in! Just ordered mine! Pumped

Curious about this too, let us know how you like it!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1