MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

0-Coast Ambient
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author 0-Coast Ambient
wireangel
1 take recording using the SQ1 to 'play' the 0-Coast in realtime. Exploring how you can play with the SQ1 in realtime to constantly mold the sequence.

Recorded through Timeline running a custom preset based on ICE algorithm.

0-Coast Ambient

wireangel
Ambient excursion with the 0-Coast. Played in single take from SQ1. Some additional atmospherics added in from 0-Coast.

0-Coast Ambient: only the grey horizon

bradpickapiper
lots of space and really cool textures! nice one
existentia
I could listen to this kind of thing all day.
wireangel
Cheers thanks! Glad you enjoyed them. Guinness ftw!
Goin_noW
Ambiente!!! confused
wireangel
New 0-Coast Ambient track. A little different. A lot of use of Red Panda bitmap pedal. Don't see too much of that pedal, but gorgeous sample rate and bit depth mangling.

wireangel
The 0-Coast is processed through a Korg MS-20M in this one. Simpler patch on the 0-Coast, but the MS-20M filters (rev 1) seem to play well with the 0-Coast sound.

Take 10, kick back and chill.

wireangel
New track: a dawn must break. This week the 0-Coast is joined by the Moog Mother 32 for sequencing and bass tones. Strymon Timeline on mother 32 and BigSky on 0-Coast.

chilllwinston
applause Some really nice (ambient) moments in this thread
wireangel
Thank you...good to hear that thumbs up
Kit11769
This stuff is so dope! love it to bits
wireangel
Cheers Kit! Glad you're enjoying it.
wireangel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Sz3qH8wHk
wireangel

Latest performance/recording with the Makenoise 0-Coast.
Shaperone
wireangel wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Sz3qH8wHk

Really good! Very moody and well done smile
wireangel
Thanks Shaperone! I thought htis one turned out pretty well with the rain sounds.
thumbs up
Tboy
Nice work wireangel. Was wondering about data.ghost. Was it just a random patch on the 0-Coast? And what delay/reverb thingie(s) did you use? Forumcat #2
wireangel
Thanks Tboy! For data.ghost, the sequence comes from a Malekko Varigate 8+. The actual pitches are set, but some of the gates are programmed with probability.

I like to create sequences/themes/motifs that evolve and shift. Most of these compositions do that in some way.

The main motif was recorded through Strymon BigSky running a custom chorale patch and the rhythm parts through a Strymon TimeLine, running a custom LoFi patch.

There are. also, pretty extensive patch/recording notes if you hit the 'show more' in the video description and always happy to answer questions.
Tboy
Ah, cheers Wireangel, hadn't seen those notes there. Much appreciated. I really dig that probability option on the Varigate, I'd like to get into that more. Might gonna try this with a M4L version of the Turing Machine... way cheaper hihi
gis_sweden
Impressive applause
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1