MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

FH-1 Jumper no. 2
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author FH-1 Jumper no. 2
nulla_spes
Hey everybody, I recently bought a second hand FH-1 and it came with the second jumper from the top missing. The owner said he never noticed that. I've got a spare jumper so I could be able to fix that but the question is... Is there actually something to fix? What does jumper 2 stand for? Unfortunately I looked on the manual and I saw that only jumpers 1 and 8 are mentioned.

Thanks in advance!
os
From the manual:

Quote:
There are 8 jumpers on the FH-1's top PCB, and 1 on the bottom PCB.
The 8 on the top PCB set the voltage range for each output. The options are:

* ±5V - jumper in lower position (factory default setting)
* 0-10V - jumper in upper position
* 0-5V - jumper not fitted
The jumper on the lower PCB selects the power source for the attached USB device. The options are:
* use the FH-1's regulator to take power from the 12V bus - jumper in lower position (factory default setting)
* take power from the 5V bus - jumper in upper position
nulla_spes
os wrote:
From the manual:

Quote:
There are 8 jumpers on the FH-1's top PCB, and 1 on the bottom PCB.
The 8 on the top PCB set the voltage range for each output. The options are:

* ±5V - jumper in lower position (factory default setting)
* 0-10V - jumper in upper position
* 0-5V - jumper not fitted
The jumper on the lower PCB selects the power source for the attached USB device. The options are:
* use the FH-1's regulator to take power from the 12V bus - jumper in lower position (factory default setting)
* take power from the 5V bus - jumper in upper position

Apologies for that: being a non-native speaker I completely misunderstood the meaning of "top" and "bottom" PCB. Thanks again Os.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1