MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Basta Quattro Figaro Pot Problem
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Basta Quattro Figaro Pot Problem
oldsoulsound
I have a Quattro Figaro that has had a problem with a noisy pot from relatively brand new. Well I slept on the warranty period unfortunately but asked the retailer about it and was told to try some DeOxit spray on the pot. I tried that but it did nothing. It actually made it worse. I've emailed Bastl about getting it repaired and they never got back to me. Any advice on where to send this module to get a replacement pot? Or can someone tell me what part was used and I'll do it myself.

Thanks,
tauburn
What retailer told you to spray deoxit on a sealed pot?
xenosapien
oldsoulsound wrote:
Or can someone tell me what part was used and I'll do it myself.Thanks,

that´s pretty easy since the Quattro Figaro is also available as a DIY Kit... you just need to find the right part in the B.O.M.

there´s a link to the BOM (and assembly guide) below the image on this page:
http://www.bastl-instruments.com/quattro-figaro-assembly/

hope that helps, also sometimes Bastl just take some time to respond, I have always gotten an answer from them.

The QF is a nice module, one of the few I ever regret selling and I will get another one as soon as I feel I need more VCAs (again)razz
oldsoulsound
Thanks I just saw the BOM after my post. I ordered some Alpha 100k LOG pots and will replace it myself.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1