MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Magic Serge
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Magic Serge
batchas
Sharing a video where I’m checking some sounds (2 x NTOs) that I like.
I muted my comments (waving hands cause I was talking).

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9cRUKRQ_c4
syncretism
There's a problem with this one, buddy. "VIDEO NOT AVAILABLE."
batchas
It was set to private. No idea why this happened. Sorry. It's back to unlisted yet.
Thanks for letting me know thumbs up
the bad producer
Nice! Did you get a new case? A bit jealous!
batchas
the bad producer wrote:
Nice! Did you get a new case?

I made it yeah. It's cool because it saves a lot of space.
I wanted to limit the setup like this, but yesterday already started thinking why did you make 5 rows and not 6 hihi.

I already made a small "buchla style" case, but this one was more challenging (aligning everything).
I enjoyed very much working with wood. All cut by hand except top and bottom front, which I had to make a second time by borrowing a machine. First time I wanted to finish late at night, could not wait till the next day, and did cut the front one 0.5cm too short haha. Impatience does not pay.
When I have time I'll make the top new with the piece I cut with the machine, cause one hole holding the lamp I mounted did collapsed (this wood is too tender).
J3RK
Nice as always!

As far as cases... You can always build another, and put it side by side. lol
batchas
J3RK wrote:
As far as cases... You can always build another, and put it side by side. lol

Haha, yeah.
We'll see if I stick to what I initially planned: finish some day the 3 Serge panels I'm working on (seq utilities mostly + all the pcbs I have left from older projects) and let go on a few M-Class panels to make room.

But as I know me, it might indeed end up with another custom case next to it hihi
batchas
batchas wrote:
It was set to private. No idea why this happened.

Actually it's a bug on youtube. My settings are rightly set to "Privacy = unlisted", so I can share here as I'm posting the url to the video (and not everybody sees this on youtube).
But while it states "unlisted" like it should when I upload the video (see here), it is in fact setting it to "private" (see here). Like this since a couple of days. Buggy buggy...
batchas
On this different export of the same video (the first I did) it's the end from 0:38 that I like very much with the 3 last notes, but then the recording stops.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVHIgUTI58c
gruvsyco
Just excellent.
minime123
Very nice!
mini
GrantB
love this!
numan7
applause excellent sounds, batchas!

cheers
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge