MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Post pics of your modular/studio setup!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 128, 129, 130, 131  Next [all]
Author Post pics of your modular/studio setup!
Rex Coil 7
cptnal wrote:
Three months in the planning, one month in the making, the homemade Wall-O-Synth is complete and ready to rock. I just need to get the hang of where everything is now. This is fun!
Wow!!! That turned out differently (as in ~better~) than I expected! Very nice rig, well lit, lots of working area and elbow room. Well done! Well spent four months, indeed so!!

thumbs up
cptnal
Rex Coil 7 wrote:
cptnal wrote:
Three months in the planning, one month in the making, the homemade Wall-O-Synth is complete and ready to rock. I just need to get the hang of where everything is now. This is fun!
Wow!!! That turned out differently (as in ~better~) than I expected! Very nice rig, well lit, lots of working area and elbow room. Well done! Well spent four months, indeed so!!

thumbs up

beer!
benjiblanco
Appreciate this isn't very exciting compared to all the previous pics but you gotta start somewhere. smile
Very early days - as in, the minibrute came yesterday and the modules today.

cptnal
benjiblanco wrote:
Appreciate this isn't very exciting compared to all the previous pics but you gotta start somewhere. smile

Welcome, fellow KRK user. w00t
vrfats

There is now a sea devil's filter and spring reverb w/ large tank in some of empty space. Two sounds I'm really into. I really like the angled vertical layout[/img]
cptnal
vrfats wrote:
There is now a sea devil's filter...

In a bizarre coincidence I just happen to have this link in my clipboard from a completely unrelated conversation:

Rollerbones
Bought the Moogs, wanted the 2 tiger rack to put them in and started searching for one then started learning about the eurorack designs when I stumbled across that case.
Only paid $50 for that case! (scuffed on side bad, sanded and re-stained)
I have a lot to learn I am finding out with modules/setup. eek!

MindMachine
^ Righteous start!
chachi
DeanG
Currently I find myself with this. Who knew?
PietroC
Whats up Everyone!!!
A Lot beautiful setups
Its nice to see different configuratiion
This is my first Doepfer LC9 Case a Second case is on its way thinking about adding PH MK3 / Polivoks VCF and see where i will go from there
The RXMX is not in yet coming in a few days
Cheers
Shledge
My current setup
otnemem
benjiblanco wrote:

I too have a Minibrute 2S and just about to start exploring a modular set-up to go with it. May i ask - how do the Marbles and Plaits modules complement the Minibrute? I have these on my wish list and curious to see what your experience is with them.
Tubeampguy
Current Setup

schelmaster
ZLAL wrote:

How do you feel about the Soundcraft signature 22 MTK ?
I'm really interrested in this mixer.

Really impressive setup btw thumbs up
forrest
DeanG wrote:

Is that Grigori Rasputin on the left there?
nklif
Tubeampguy wrote:
Current Setup

wait, how tall are you?
ckwjr
I've been tweaking this setup a lot. I had to change out the desktop racks with two that are a bit more stable, but I think I'm getting close.

lisa

New track, with the new rack, in the making.
zeta
aalary
nklif wrote:
Tubeampguy wrote:
Current Setup

wait, how tall are you?

It's actually only one meter tall, it's the new microrack format, half the size of eurorack (but four times as dense and three times as expensive). nodnod
justin3am
I've got my studio mostly setup at the new house. Still need to get audio from the keyboard stand routed to the patchbay and then I will start mounting my diffusion panels.

iamkory
Moved a few months ago, but this was in the middle of being neck deep in sloppy, sloppy cables before packing it up to move. Haven’t gotten fully set up in the new house yet, though :(

MindMachine
I added this soundstation on the outside of my main cockpit. It will include a Teac Model 2 mixer for microphone and instrument processing and will feed the Soundcraft sub-mixer. The Teac is to add flavor. The wire shelves will hold a Yamaha Reface (not sure which) and as many effects (Radio Shack Electronic Reverb, Kaoss Pad I, EH & Ibanez pedals) as I can put on them. I will likely also put under those shelves a rack effect or two (Alesis Microverb III and possibly Delta Labs Effectron). I will have a sampler (Roland SP-555 or Boss SP-404SX). Probably also have a Boss Voice Transformer and an EH Nano Looper. It is a new idea to have a separate soundstation from the main electronics. Then I can have collaborator sit in on some recordings or use it as it's own deal.

chachi
Tubeampguy wrote:
Current Setup

dang, you have allllllllll the frac. so many drool inducing modules in there.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 128, 129, 130, 131  Next [all]
Page 129 of 131