MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Post pics of your modular/studio setup!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 129, 130, 131 [all]
Author Post pics of your modular/studio setup!
Sleipnir
fac wrote:
StrangeAttraction wrote:
How do people solve the issue of wanting to have both the modular and computer screen in the same spot, smack bang between monitor speakers?
My modular is on the side wall at the moment, which drives me nuts. But I need my laptop between monitors during arranging/mixing/mastering. hmm..

Two solutions:
1) Use a software modular environment.
2) Build a screen module for your modular.
You're welcome smile
(I'm kidding, of course. I feel your pain.)

The obvious one is... get more monitors. My interface has enough outputs to have switchable paths, so I can have the (older crappier) monitors at the modular, or the (nice, accurate) ones at the desk for critical listening etc..
justin3am
Doglien wrote:

Here's my current setup. Reason at the heart of it!

Great pictures! And it always warms my cold heart to see a product that I worked on (Panorama P6) out in the wild. thumbs up
MikeLeeBirds

It will be finished once the last 1Us arrive next week.
aphantomvaper
I'm traveling on a cruise and brought some toys...
doublestewart
Boodaleechees
Here is the current set-up.

DCDanno
Sweet setup, Boodaleechees. Do you like the Euclidean Circles?
Cybershulz
Hi. I'm showing off my current setup. Utemps Utile is coming soon. I'm willing to get a trigger riot and Er-101/102
luchog
Boodaleechees wrote:

Everything else aside, that is a really nice shot. Reminds me of the kind of stuff I used to do when I was an art major.
Niggum Naugrim
Just recieved my eurorack modules and created my first patch ever on any system! Now if I can just figure out how to send midi from my mac to my es-8...

MindMachine
Boodaleechees wrote:
Here is the current set-up.

I know you'll do the right thing with that plant on the left.

Nice to see some greenery amongst incredible, deep, modular synthesizers.
Mr. Green

Beautiful space.
Duplan
My little eurorack suitcase love

Duplan
I found rat shit on my desk this morning confused

DeanG
red-tin-dave
Early days ... I'm trying in part to recreate my experience of playing VCS3s back in the late 70's / early 80s.
I'm building some modules myself from partial kits (I'm lucky enough to have access to many components at work) and made a rule never to spend more than £100 on a pre-made module.
The set-up needs to be small and portable but, given the fact that I have a Frequency Central Product sat on my bench waiting to be built, I've already run out of space!
red-tin-dave
fac wrote:
StrangeAttraction wrote:
How do people solve the issue of wanting to have both the modular and computer screen in the same spot, smack bang between monitor speakers?
My modular is on the side wall at the moment, which drives me nuts. But I need my laptop between monitors during arranging/mixing/mastering. hmm..

Two solutions:

1) Use a software modular environment.

2) Build a screen module for your modular.

You're welcome smile

(I'm kidding, of course. I feel your pain.)

2 - is actually a good idea and what I am planning myself at some stage - possibly Raspberry Pi or more ambitious NUC or UDOO in the back of the case with a touch screen in the rack.
hsosdrum
Duplan wrote:
I found rat shit on my desk this morning confused

Get a (large) cat and give it access to your studio.

P.S.: Nice setup!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 129, 130, 131 [all]
Page 131 of 131