MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Post pics of your modular/studio setup!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 130, 131, 132  Next [all]
Author Post pics of your modular/studio setup!
kidtesla
xart wrote:
http://flickr.com/photos/29870273@N02/3234982303/

WoW! you have one of Ken's red M5Ns love
His stuff is the best!!
spbaker
xart wrote:

so which system were you referring to as a "real modular"?

great gear selection!! SlayerBadger!
tompty
xart; you wouldnt happen to be Marc Houle would you?
xart
tompty wrote:

= tekkno-zerf.

serf. (sûrf)
n.
A member of the lowest feudal class, attached to the land owned by a lord and required to perform labor in return for certain legal or customary rights.

What kind of flower are you?
I am a hydrangea.
Babaluma
what kind of animal are you? i'm a thylacine.
tompty
xart wrote:
tompty wrote:

= tekkno-zerf.

serf. (sûrf)
n.
A member of the lowest feudal class, attached to the land owned by a lord and required to perform labor in return for certain legal or customary rights.

What kind of flower are you?
I am a hydrangea.

errrr. ill take that as a yes just to brighten up a dull day at work.

/i have no idea?!
Time Machines
Babaluma wrote:

I spot COIL content! love
parasitk
Time Machines wrote:
Babaluma wrote:

I spot COIL content! love

You just gave me an idea....
syncretism
I'm still too chumpy to commit to modulars, but these come close:

Sadly, they're all in other people's studios or storage while I figure out where to live next...
parasitk
Hey those are modulars in my book. Damn, I've always wanted to try that Evenfall. I wish I had gotten in on it when it was still available. Nice stuff!
Muff Wiggler
sell me your Evenfall love

please!! hyper
Kent
Doesn't 'Cebec' have that Evenfall?

Evenfall
mono-poly
xart wrote:

Woow nice SND collection.
2 SAM-16 sequencers!

SlayerBadger!
syncretism
Kent wrote:
Doesn't 'Cebec' have that Evenfall?

Evenfall

Yeah, that's a photo of Cebec's old one {I think he eventually sold it}, but I didn't have a good one of mine.

Edit, here we go...

The 1/8" cables courtesy Korg's MS20ic =)
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
mmmm... a fatso!

how do you like it? Sorry for the slight thread de-railment d'oh!
mono-poly
http://modular.googlepages.com/studio.jpg
mono-poly wrote:
http://modular.googlepages.com/studio.jpg

I fapped so hard I blew a blood vessel in my eyeball. SlayerBadger!
Scaff
Here is my playground
mono-poly
Nice cossy setup Scaff!
brandon daniel
Man, I thought *I* packed things together tight...
Scaff
Mr. Green Guinness ftw!
man I need a camera :(
NV
Scaff wrote:
Here is my playground

Very comprehensive sequencing setup in your modular. If I may ask, what do you think of the Moon Modular Trigger Sequencer and Voltage Controlled Envelope Generator? From what I've seen they both seem like wonderful modules.
Scaff
I can`t live without these modules anymore hyper I am using the M563 in nearly every patch and also for my Syncussion but now COTK came up with his new Trigger-Sequencer..... I think this is a good alternative to the M563.
chinard
Ok, i've been postponing these pics for a while cause i wanted to at least get ONE of my wogglebugs mounted first.

Wide shot of setup, you can see one of my woggelbug prototypes on top of my MPU-101 on the far right... Ahh the rich warm sound of cardboard

Theres also an EX-8000 at the bottom of that rack that got clipped.

Closer shot of euro/paia setup so you can see the modules. Got a couple of test panels in there for the wogglebug.

and here is my new PORTABLE setup that im pretty happy about.
Finally have a rough aluminium pannel for the wogglebug in there to work out the wiring and mounting details before i do the final fabrication for panel.

I still have some work to do on it, such as add some multiples to the top and bottom rails as well as try to reduce the depth of the paia kit so that it fits better while closed.
I love this case tho. Standard SKB 12u popup mixer case. Im surprised more people arent using this cause it fits eurorack PERFECTLY.
Frac is about 3 inches too deep to fit properly when closed so i have to store the 9700 loose until i get a chance to re-mount the boards at an angle to get it to fit. Or just wait until i have replaced all the utility functions on it with euro equivelants. (note i have no lfo's envelopes, or vca's in my euro)

And YES i AM using a canadian tire workbench as a stand for it.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 130, 131, 132  Next [all]
Page 4 of 132