MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Advice needed on first rack
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Advice needed on first rack
spencerwaltz
Hey all,

I have been tinkering with a couple of 0-Coasts for a while now and have just decided to jump right into Modular, I am currently putting a rack together and wanted some opinions on what I have in there right now - FULL DISCLAIMEER I really have no idea what I am doing (!) and I am not into playing live really , I just like to noodle at home to relax, I ve[/img]rge from like super ambient stuff to crazy noise so am trying to put that into a case that I think I can have some fun with... so this isn't like a alive rig or anything other than a hobby..

Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions most welcome. (I know it is all subjective but looking for pointers from advanced wrigglers)

Joe.
I don't think the Dixie is needed at all, and there are much better VCA options.

I'd also consider 2 or 3 flavours of Filter. wasp, 24db low pass and a multimode with bandpass.

A nice Audio mixer (or quad VCA with mix output) will tie it all together.
Abston
Totally agree Lofi Junglist, not sure the Dixie will be useful. Batumi is a good LFO and as VCO you have The harvestman.

Personnaly i would add some random, a Maths for instance
spencerwaltz
Abston wrote:
Totally agree Lofi Junglist, not sure the Dixie will be useful. Batumi is a good LFO and as VCO you have The harvestman.

Thanks Both

I had a Maths in there, but then took it out purely because everyone tells me I need to have it!
Padevil
Abston wrote:

I agree! Clouds seem to be such a popular choice smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1