MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

planing to expand my DarkEnergy I ...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author planing to expand my DarkEnergy I ...
irrlicht
Hello SlayerBadger! guess what... im new. Goldfish

let me introduce myself so maybe its easier to give me an advice..

i startet to show interest in working/playing with electronic sounds about 2-3 years ago, with an volca keys and my DE1...

nothing productive in most ways, more about messing around and digging it if something turns out nice.

i like it to explore and learn my stuff in a slower way but finally im at an point
where i like to record and save my sounds or even arrange them to something

so i bought me an Octatrack mk1 2 months before the mk2 release (i don't mind that at all, its a big piece of kit anyway) so i can start to sample all that sounds i create and would like to keep somewhere..

So i feed it mostly with:
- field recordings from an ZoomH4
- Iphone
- Electribe2 (great sound source for me, and also kind of use it as a drum machine )
-DarkEnergy1 and here i could need your advice..

..i want to expand it into and 42HP case i picked up very cheap second hand. (pittsburgh cell48)
and im overwhelmed how much modules and possibilities are out there..
trieing to wrap my head around it quite a while but yeah.. here i am..
..im and hands on guy if i want to make progress.

i really would like to go towards glitchy/noisy/experimental/ambient kind of modules who would make an good entrance into this world with my DE

u guys got any ideas, what modules could work out for me?
im not in a rush, planing to fill that case towards summer, learn more about routing sounds and keeping an eye on the second hand market

Thanks for your attention. I’m looking forward to your reply and sorry for the broken english oops
WIZARDISHUNGRY
Morphogene+Maths+uClouds?

irrlicht
that morphogene really would please me on its own i think Driving

..but quite too pricey at the moment. Something similar would be nice in an lower price range.
if i could fill that case with about 500-700$ worth on modules i would be happy enough.

module after module would help me understand each on its own way more, then diving straight into all of them
AW198
irrlicht wrote:
that morphogene really would please me on its own i think Driving

..but quite too pricey at the moment. Something similar would be nice in an lower price range.
if i could fill that case with about 500-700$ worth on modules i would be happy enough.

module after module would help me understand each on its own way more, then diving straight into all of them

Probably wouldn't work for your budget but look at 2hp company's modules and the erica synths pico modules (3hp each). A few of those and some Doepfer would probably fit into your budget.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1