MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Anyone with a Dotcom system in the Toronto area?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Anyone with a Dotcom system in the Toronto area?
Christopher Winkels
Is there anyone near Toronto with a modular system obtained (predominantly) from Synthesizers.com? I'm considering getting one, but obviously it's impossible to try anything out at a retailer. If someone has a decent sized system I would gladly pay for your time if I could pop over and give it a spin (under your supervision, of course).

Anywhere as far Southwest as St Catharines or as far to the Northeast as Markham is good in my books (I'm in Burlington but work in Mississauga).
Silflay Hraka
Hi Christopher, (and everyone else)

Since I don't have a cool cat pic to post, I figured my first post might as well be a good deed.

I'm just east of downtown and have a fairly small .com (22 space) that you can check out, unless of course you're deranged.

If you are indeed a crazed, psychopathic murderer, please don't strangle me with my own patchcords, as the irony would probably kill me.

Been lurking here forever, and to say this place is informative and entertaining would be an epic understatement. Truly the best place on the webs.
rezzn8r
welcome S.H. !!
chromium
Silflay Hraka wrote:
If you are indeed a crazed, psychopathic murderer, please don't strangle me with my own patchcords, as the irony would probably kill me.

He looks like a nice enough guy- very well dressed, happy, and has a sweet collection of the vintage Roland gear.... hihi screaming goo yo
Christopher Winkels
Silflay Hraka wrote:
Hi Christopher, (and everyone else)

Since I don't have a cool cat pic to post, I figured my first post might as well be a good deed.

I'm just east of downtown and have a fairly small .com (22 space) that you can check out, unless of course you're deranged.

Been lurking here forever, and to say this place is informative and entertaining would be an epic understatement. Truly the best place on the webs.

I wish I'd seen this reply before posting the same message five minutes ago to the Yahoo Dotcom group. d'oh!

Rest assured I have failed to make a habit of murdering people. I also lack a collection of cool Roland gear, and don't have anywhere near the chops of my avatar. Hell, I don't even own a red tie.

Having said that, what say I drop you a PM after I get back from my (extra) long weekend and set something up?

Oh, and welcome to Muff's. The best damned synth site on the interwebs.
Silflay Hraka
Chromium wrote:
Quote:
He looks like a nice enough guy- very well dressed, happy, and has a sweet collection of the vintage Roland gear....

But.. but... he's wearing a RED tie!!! evil twisted zombie

rezzn8r wrote:
Quote:
welcome S.H. !!

Thanks, glad to be here.
Silflay Hraka
Christopher Winkels wrote:
Quote:
Rest assured I have failed to make a habit of murdering people. I also lack a collection of cool Roland gear, and don't have anywhere near the chops of my avatar. Hell, I don't even own a red tie.

Ahh, there you are. Well, now that that's cleared up.. LOL.
Have a great weekend, and talk to you next week. (Should take me that long to figure out how to check PM's)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1