MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Foster's Lab - Silly: modular for drone, but not drone music
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Foster's Lab - Silly: modular for drone, but not drone music
Mikro93
Hi everyone,

Long-time reader, newly registered user smile

I'm putting on a compact modular rig, starting with the infamous minicase, with Braids, Disting mk3 and Doepfer A-138d, and a bunch of pedals: Zorg's Love Philter (12-dB LP and HPF), Parasit Studios' Into The Unknown (PLL synth) and Sonic Reducer (sample reducer and bit crusher), and Boss LS-2 (to run the dry synth signal and Into The Unknown in parallel).

I want to get some drones out of this thing to use with my favorite plugins and instruments, and so far, I'm really happy with the way it's turning out. Ears will be the next one, for some musique concrète-inspired stuff.

I do various genres of music, ranging from jazz to orchestral music, to electronic and post-rock stuff. I'm not really interested in going full modular, I just want to add spices to what I already use smile

I would love to fill 84HP for that stuff, especially with some DIY. Feel free to suggest cool modules, even though I'm starting to have a rough idea of what I'll get smile

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1