MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Modular LMNC spotted on early evening TV!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Modular LMNC spotted on early evening TV!
cretaceousear
Just saw "Mum Look no Computer" - or whatever his real name is - featured on the BBC evening news - London version.

Story was on his Furby organ but showed his modular, then his bicycle mounted synth, then the 100 voice drone (camera tracked over his "It'll kill you 1000" but they didn't mention it).

And thence to his Furby organ..

Here if you want to see it and can be bothered with the BBC id stuff:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09svb6b/london-news-evening-new s-27022018#
21.30 minutes on
Happy.Cyclist
So cool, LMNC is a mad genius.

Also, didn't realise how popular the furby organ video was, 2.3 million views, wow!
Astrolabe23
Featured it on Sonicstate last week too. Got to say I love the flame throwing pipe organ he made as well.
Joe.
"BBC iPlayer only works in the UK. Sorry, it’s due to rights issues."

Bah. Dead Banana
Milanm
LoFi Junglist wrote:
"BBC iPlayer only works in the UK. Sorry, it’s due to rights issues."

Bah. Dead Banana

You can use a VPN to get round that (you also need to set your system clock to UK time. Took me agesssss to work this out).
bitterbaker
It’s funny how he’s blown up recently! Saw a video of him doing pretty basic modular synth explaining and patching ideas on another channel on YouTube. Then found out all my friends had already been watching his videos. He’s really funny and very informative! Glad to see him becoming popular. His video on turning an old cry tv into an oscilloscope is awesome!
cptnal
Kinda reminds me a bit of Thomas Dolby's image in the early eighties. The mad scientist synth wizard thing. He's sometimes a bit shouty for me depending on my mood, but he's certainly loads of fun.
jmila
Ya, Sam rules... super glad to see him getting some love! The sonicstalk podcast mention was great. I feel like Noneric really didn't want to like it... but... we all know he loved it! Even his cynicism is no match for Furbies.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1