MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Twitchy jam with LxD and Rene
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Twitchy jam with LxD and Rene
magnetsandlasers
Friday morning jam, working off of a patch I made last night. Sometimes these things have to rest and settle into position. LxD is the star here, with the quick channel choking the bass drum a bit and the slower channel pumping out a nice rhythm, modulated by the 2hp ADSR. Mom has a nice little acid woggle happening, echoing and complementing the BLM Simple Saw VCO, whose signal is attenuated by the Pittsburgh Dual VCA and enveloped by Maths, which is being triggered by René's Y axis gate.

When I got into modular I thought I was going to make ambient, lush new age soundscapes. Instead I got all twitchy w00t

magnetsandlasers
Nice thing about "disembodied arm" style videos is that you don't need to wear pants while filming It's peanut butter jelly time!
lisa
magnetsandlasers wrote:
When I got into modular I thought I was going to make ambient, lush new age soundscapes. Instead I got all twitchy

That's a good thing! Most modular ambient is boring as hell. This is better. Nice little jam, lacks something to morph into a full track though. Another melodic line perhaps.
JakoGreyshire
LxD is such a great little module! I always wanted to sweep it like a regular filter with a cutoff knob etc.... Thanks to the Make noise guys and their videos, I was able to satisfy the itch I was having by attenuverting a negative feedback loop into the LxD and using the sustain knob of a Make noise Contour ( the one on the 0-Coast) to do the sweeps I was after... you can find my video if your interested in seeing that LxD action...

Nice Jam! I don't think it's lacking anything...
dro
rene droool, nice video smile
magnetsandlasers
JakoGreyshire wrote:
I was able to satisfy the itch I was having by attenuverting a negative feedback loop into the LxD and using the sustain knob of a Make noise Contour ( the one on the 0-Coast) to do the sweeps I was after...

That sounds super interesting, I'll look for the video. Thanks thumbs up
magnetsandlasers
lisa wrote:
Most modular ambient is boring as hell.

Oh but mine would be different. hihi LOL you're probably right about the direction I should point myself. Thanks!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1