MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Why from time to time I overdrive the DRM1
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Why from time to time I overdrive the DRM1
batchas
I like the DRM1 so much because it sounds great, can go nasty too and possiblities are infinite with such a tool. I focus here only on 1 tiny aspect, showing quickly a few sounds with overdrive, so you know how it can sound.
Sorry if explanations and comments are not good detailled, but I can't spend more time when I do these. Still I wish to share.

Be warned: it gets loud sometimes. Like at 3:55 when I open completely the filter while it is self-oscillating. Or for instance at 6:10 with the oscillator.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUeAIQEyJu0

BTW: something I should have say in my video about the "bleeding" of the Drive module that I mentionned. It's because the signal I send into the VCA is very high and because I set the Drive on "hard". And it does not bother me at all, if it did I'd simply unplug the signal going into the VCA + I use this module often set to "Link", which means the signal goes then from VCA to Drive anyway, which is and awesome option.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1