MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Generative Modular Ambient 1 - SV-1, Reaktor Blocks
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Generative Modular Ambient 1 - SV-1, Reaktor Blocks
emilng

Generative ambient with all sounds from the Pittsburgh Modular SV-1 played paraphonically and routed using an Expert Sleepers ES-8 into Reaktor where a little bit of reverb and delay are added along with some noise from the SV-1.

Reaktor is used for note generation via 2 random LFOs into 2 quantizers. There is a single sine LFO controlling the filter on the SV-1, the range of notes played on the quantizers, the volume of the noise coming from the SV-1, and the amount of delay. The music builds by using the sine wave to slowly open up the filter, increase the note range, increase the amount of delay, and decrease the volume of the noise.

The pitch blocks in Reaktor are great because I don't have to wait 10 to 30 minutes for the SV-1 to warm up before I can get the oscillators in tune.
erynrwells
This is lovely. smile I have an SV-1 too and have been aiming for similar kinds of sounds and tracks. Thanks for sharing (and for the explanation of what's going on)!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1