MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Air Duster (Berlin School)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Air Duster (Berlin School)
ianbortolotti
I think I just made a passable Berlin School track with my 6U euro, Microbrute and the M-Tron vst.

[s]http://soundcloud.com/ibgomes/air-duster[/s]

I know it's cliché AF, but I'm just so happy it's possible to do it with my current gear. Mr. Green
tonymasiello
Very nice! What are you using for the ratcheting effect when the sequencer portion starts? Is that a well timed delay with increasing wetness? It sounds killer!

I thought the sequencer track was mixed a little to low compared to the mellotron/pad section that preceded it. I also did not care for the drum sound. It sounded like old cassette hiss passed thru a VCA.

I'd be curious to see what your rack looks like if you have a modular grid page.
ianbortolotti
tonymasiello wrote:
Very nice! What are you using for the ratcheting effect when the sequencer portion starts? Is that a well timed delay with increasing wetness? It sounds killer!

I thought the sequencer track was mixed a little to low compared to the mellotron/pad section that preceded it. I also did not care for the drum sound. It sounded like old cassette hiss passed thru a VCA.

I'd be curious to see what your rack looks like if you have a modular grid page.

Thanks for your comments, Tony!

Yes, the "ratcheting" is the EMW echo module that I've tried my best to tempo sync, as it doesn't have a sync input. I multed the dry signal to a channel and put the delay on a separate channel full wet and just increased it's volume.

The drums are filtered white noise through a VCA and a Phaser. I tried to mimic the early Tangerine Dream percussion sounds.

This is my current rack:

Cheers!
tonymasiello
Nice system... Thanks for the info!
JohnLRice
Nice one! SlayerBadger!
thevegasnerve
sucker for mellotrons and Berlin School music, I enjoyed this.
ianbortolotti
Thanks, JohnLRice and thevegasnerve! Mr. Green
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1