MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Live Melodic Jam - this is what modular synths can do
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Live Melodic Jam - this is what modular synths can do
dro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aSm3MagDJ0

Been trying to make more complex sound design with my limited rack. I'm really happy with the way this patch turned out. It's extremely playable and this was a lot of fun to jam out to. Patch details are on the video or ask me!

Enjoy!
JakoGreyshire
Very good! I like the flute like sound you got there.... You say it's the Disting doing the lead line? Was that a wavetable VCO? Subbed as well! You'll have to go play out at one of the MOTS or Mokedo's Modular night some time...
I was at Mokedo tonight in fact... It was cool...
dro
Thanks for your support! Yeah I'm using the OSC waveshape mode on the disting for the main voice.

I was really meaning to go to Mokedo last night, but I lost track of the time, definitely gonna try to make it for the next one..not sure if I'd be ready to play any of this for audience yet tho lol.
JakoGreyshire
Every artist only did 15 minutes, and some of them were hacking it up a bit... Not trying to offend or talk shit about them... It's just a sfae place to explore really... Kind of like open mic night for modular and synth addicts..

thumbs up

I'm working up the nerve to go do it... Sometimes you just got to light a fire underneath oneself to get out and do it.... The now is fleeting, who knows if tomorrow will come?

Keep up the good patches!
greymadr
Wow. I really enjoyed this track. Loved the extremely slow build up and the menacing bass line. Also loved the progression because it kept me on my toes for what was coming.

I first listened to it with headphones while walking home and it was just beautiful. Then later I wanted to hear it again while doing a little work, so I made the mistake of trying to listen on my laptop speakers. I was absolutely astounded by how much didn't make it through the laptop speakers and I almost though it was an entirely different track.

Not to worry though, I then went and got my headphones and all was well in the world.
dro
JakoGreyshire wrote:
Every artist only did 15 minutes, and some of them were hacking it up a bit... Not trying to offend or talk shit about them... It's just a sfae place to explore really... Kind of like open mic night for modular and synth addicts..

thumbs up

I'm working up the nerve to go do it... Sometimes you just got to light a fire underneath oneself to get out and do it.... The now is fleeting, who knows if tomorrow will come?

Keep up the good patches!

Thanks man! I'll perform if you do....haha, but in all seriousness, I agree with what youre saying. Perhaps I'll make it a goal by the end of 2018 Rockin' Banana!
dro
greymadr wrote:
Wow. I really enjoyed this track. Loved the extremely slow build up and the menacing bass line. Also loved the progression because it kept me on my toes for what was coming.

I first listened to it with headphones while walking home and it was just beautiful. Then later I wanted to hear it again while doing a little work, so I made the mistake of trying to listen on my laptop speakers. I was absolutely astounded by how much didn't make it through the laptop speakers and I almost though it was an entirely different track.

Not to worry though, I then went and got my headphones and all was well in the world.

Haha, comments like this are awesome to hear, thanks man! Yeah, progression is def an important element to me. I'm a pretty big prog house and prog trance fan so maybe that's where I get the influence from.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1