MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

EMS Synthi 100
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author EMS Synthi 100
Chaotic
The EMS Synthi 100 in Radio Belgrade Electronic Studio with Svetlana Maraš. A great musician btw.
Love the music but I wish I could understand what they said w00t
Kent
Oh, there's some good stuff in this one! Thanks for posting this.
jjsynth
The first piece is great, it also shows gave me a niece impression how the Synthi 100 sounds.
chamomileshark
I think this discusses the same Synthi 100 used

you might also like this by the same guy - the Synthi 200 was I believe a modified 100 - the work being done by Rehberg who was the German distributer and still claims you can buy a Synthi 100!

Rehberg http://www.emsrehberg.de/
jjsynth
EMS Rehberg: I was once at his place in 1983 oder 84, he had there a Synthi 100 and a lot of other EMS gear. He then showed us some videos that wehere made with the EMS Videosizer and its predecessor. Very impressive back then..
bommelito
I just bought a CD by Yoshio Machida + Constantin Papageorgiadis that features the Synthi 100 located at the University of Gent (Belgium). It's title (surprise!): "Music from the Synthi 100".

Some of the tracks are really good, the rest is at least interesting. Also very interesting are the liner notes, where the two write about the Synthi, about the (partially) poor state they found the Gent machine in etc.

Recommended.
papz
Thanks cool
Just in case, we'll play with Yoshio on May 18th in Dusseldorf, not with the Synthi 100 but with our AKS.
bommelito
papz wrote:
Thanks cool
Just in case, we'll play with Yoshio on May 18th in Dusseldorf, not with the Synthi 100 but with our AKS.

You're welcome! cool

I can't seem to find anything about this Düsseldorf gig, though.
Can you give some details?
papz
Yoshio managed this gig, all I know is the date, I asked him more details.
We'll play a few more dates in May, in Belgium, France and maybe the Netherlands.
papz
The venue in Dusseldorf is http://www.filmwerkstatt-duesseldorf.de/ but it's not in their agenda yet.
bommelito
Thanks, I will keep my eyes open.

Unfortunately, Düsseldorf is not exactly right around the corner for me, but I will try to be there.
vav
I saw Danny Carey's in person last spring. It wasn't up and running sadly, but at least i shared air with it.
papz
In case he wants it to be fixed, he can contact me wink
MindMachine
vav wrote:
I saw Danny Carey's in person last spring. It wasn't up and running sadly, but at least i shared air with it.

I saw one (maybe Billy Corrigan or ?) at Synthfools back about 2005.

Wanted to hear an RMI Harmonic instead. hihi
bluedonkey
I go to Belgrade a lot. Something to try and see! Thanks for posting.
mousegarden
Chaotic wrote:
The EMS Synthi 100 in Radio Belgrade Electronic Studio with Svetlana Maraš. A great musician btw.
Love the music but I wish I could understand what they said w00t

What a fantastic video, and the music is great.
On a lighter note, some of it sounds like my Noise Swash with my Doepfer A118!

hihi
emssynthilover
These videos are so good,!!!! I wish I could spend a few days with a 100
mousegarden
emssynthilover wrote:
These videos are so good,!!!! I wish I could spend a few days with a 100

Yes, I've heard so many bad reports of the 100, but this proves otherwise.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1