MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

intense drone ambient ( ༎ຶŎ༎ຶ )
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author intense drone ambient ( ༎ຶŎ༎ຶ )
lisa
Intense, dark, drone ambient. Sonically portraying the ghouly woods around Kottla lake. zombie

[s]https://soundcloud.com/verklighetensfolk/brevik[/s]
lisa
Elektron A4 and Teenage Engineering OP-1 was the main instruments in this one, if I disregard the reverbs and echos.

What do you guys think? Does it work?
tonymasiello
I enjoyed it, especially the main pad that goes all the way through. If I had one suggestion, it would be to fade in the top parts, rather than having them come in at full volume. They come in a bit abruptly, imho.
lisa

love
Liddlepud
I like the track but IMO would sound a bit better with some of the highs rolled off. I've been on a bit of an Abul Mogard binge the last couple of days and then listening to the Drone Commander in the evening so that's probably clouding my judgment a bit.
dro
Haunting, very unique sounds here. I liked when you brought in the bass voice thumbs up Have you ever considered mixing in some field recordings?
thevegasnerve
lisa wrote:
Elektron A4 and Teenage Engineering OP-1 was the main instruments in this one, if I disregard the reverbs and echos.

What do you guys think? Does it work?

Yeah it works. I felt like it wanted to continue to develop. There was the nice initial choral/reverb which sets the mood, then the next part came in to help it evolve, but I wasnt really ready for the fade. Thats just me though. It would work as is for soundtrack.
lisa
thevegasnerve wrote:
Yeah it works. I felt like it wanted to continue to develop. There was the nice initial choral/reverb which sets the mood, then the next part came in to help it evolve, but I wasnt really ready for the fade. Thats just me though. It would work as is for soundtrack.

Thanks! love Got it, the track should be longer to be able to develop further.

dro wrote:
Haunting, very unique sounds here. I liked when you brought in the bass voice thumbs up Have you ever considered mixing in some field recordings?

Thanks! I haven't but I agree, people should open the window when they listen to this track. w00t

Liddlepud wrote:
I like the track but IMO would sound a bit better with some of the highs rolled off. I've been on a bit of an Abul Mogard binge the last couple of days and then listening to the Drone Commander in the evening so that's probably clouding my judgment a bit.

Fair comment, a bit lower highs. Thanks! This is fun!

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1