MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Educational Buchla system hits the road/air! Come 4 th3 kidz
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Author Educational Buchla system hits the road/air! Come 4 th3 kidz
Kent
Tomorrow (Friday), March 9th, 2018; I will perform a couple of doodles and then teach a class at my daughter’s school in Lyon. This is the only audience I could find that knows less about Buchlas and synths than I do.

I doubt that I’ll be allowed to take any photos or video there as they are overly cautious (in some ways) about security and stuff.

Here’s a shot of the 201-10e system and a shot of it at the Flughafen in Vienna. Ignore the ModuleModule layout in Modulargrid. It is an Intellijel uStep, a Butcher reverb, an Eardrill q.vca & Pulse Balloon.

Ask me any questions! I love answering this stuff.

Additional data:
I set it up to be educational and fun for 8 year olds
21 kids including mine
Not yet patched up in actual photo
5 presets built and stored.
2 variants of CMaj over AMin Arpeggios (changes in FM and Amplitude Modulation) & Wave-shaping on StudioH 258e
2 variants of ah, plane is boarding.... will update later.

Kent

It appears that our forum software doesn’t handle square photos well.

The kids loved this. The 200e is so good for this kind of thing as they kids can go pretty wild and then I can restore normalcy via a single button press.
beautyofdecay_
Cool!
It's always great to see kids approach these new things with a great urge to experiment.
daniu
Whoa I've often thought about using modular as a way for children to explore making music. Thank you for doing this!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Page 1 of 1