MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Spite Zoo - Dove Holes
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Spite Zoo - Dove Holes
matttech
Well this track took a while to finish! (understatement). It's also actually been 4 years since I finished/ uploaded a track. This weird concept of "earning a living" somehow took over from my usual pie in the sky music making smile

[s]https://soundcloud.com/spitezoo-experimental-lab/dove-holes[/s]

Originally planned as a kind of tribute to Colourbox (from their "Looks like we're Shy One Horse / Shootout" blissed-out dub era), this went off into a long & protracted gestation as the length of the track increased. I've actually had quite a long sabbatical from writing & recording since starting the Matttech Modular Eurorack store, so it's nice to finally upload something again - even if it was originally started in 2012!

It may not be "perfect", but I'm at a point where I think it's worth uploading these tracks, even if I haven't gone to the nth degree fine-tuning them...or nobody will ever hear them!

Hope you enjoy it - I have no patch notes for this tune, but the track names give some idea what modules & gear was used, and they include the following:
Synthesis Technology e350
Livewire AFG
Flight of Harmony Plague Bearer
Make Noise DPO
Make Noise Echophon
Electro-Harmonix Memory Boy Deluxe

More tracks uploaded soon!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1