MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

COTK C1660 + Grove Audio PM Resonator Pink Noise Tests
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author COTK C1660 + Grove Audio PM Resonator Pink Noise Tests
JohnLRice
sduck
Very cool! You could probably do a whole track with just these modules.

I like that thing you copied from my videos - how sometimes the disembodied hand moves knobs and nothing happens.
emdot_ambient
Guinness ftw! Yummy beer!
snoop
That COTK module acts very similar to my modcan freq. shifter. Does it do much of the same things? Great demo by the way. Very good and ambient noise sounds.

Is the PM resonator more usable than say a fixed freq. bank? Is the LP/HP modes any good?
JohnLRice
sduck wrote:
I like that thing you copied from my videos - how sometimes the disembodied hand moves knobs and nothing happens.

It takes years to learn that technique! lol
JohnLRice
snoop wrote:
That COTK module acts very similar to my modcan freq. shifter. Does it do much of the same things?

Is the PM resonator more usable than say a fixed freq. bank?

Is the LP/HP modes any good?

I've never had a frequency shifter or a fixed filter bank cry cry so I can't say for certain but while there may be functional and sonic crossovers, they are all different animals and serve different root purposes.

ALL modes on the PM Reso are 'good' IMHO! thumbs up
phaedra
Cool acting, John!

I think, the phase processing of the COTK 1660 and any Frequency Shifter isn't similar by result, I'm able to write this with the direct confrontation to my COTK Bode Frequency Shifter.

And, btw, turning the big knob (Amount of Shift) doesn't work while the internal LFO is turned to 100 percent amount. The different effects of the COTK 1660 are an addition of the choosed Amount Of Shift, a subtile LFO setting, attenuated control inputs (exp. and/or lin.) and the playing with regeneration amd matrix shift.
Very interesting, but handle with care if one wants more than one typical effect and that means subtile addition of the components.
slovo
Very cool. To me it says a lot that every one of your videos inspires me to listen first to itself twice, then to some of my old 70's European electronic CDs!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1