MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Woggle Bug Modular & Acoustic
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author Woggle Bug Modular & Acoustic
Llouwelyn
Hello

I would like to know, how do you process for syncing LFO with Clock with an external clock please? ( It easy when Woggle Bug drive a master clock but LFO & Clock have an interact together. Syncing Clock in on the Woggle Bug is not a problem, but LFO?

My objectif is send a Signal Audio Acoustic in Disturb 1or 2 for get an interaction between Modular and Acoustic. ( Drums, piano ect...)

I hope your understand my question! eek!

Thanks thumbs up
slow_riot
Drive Clock In with the square wave of an LFO and it should gate the sample and hold controlling the Stepped voltages just the same as a clock.

Unlike the Make Noise version, which derives the Smooth output by slewing the Stepped,the Smooth output is independent, and cannot be synced to anything, but due o the recursive nature of the module, it's behaviour can certainly be influenced.

For the last question, you need to use an envelope follower to generate a DC voltage from an audio one, the simple AR envelopes in the Classic VCO or Waveform City will work. Feed the audio source into the input, and the A and R times will change how the DC signal follows the signal. An RMS to DC converter would be better. I can supply a design if you can DIY it.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1