MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Chevel — In the studio
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Author Chevel — In the studio
DT
https://blog.native-instruments.com/chevel-on-sound-inspiration-and-fi nding-new-timbres-in-vintage-gear/

ReturnCodeZero
Nice feature man, I really dig your stuff on SA. Not had chance to listen to the new album yet though - looking forward to it.

Would you mind sharing you modular set up? Keen to see what you have in that rack. PM if you prefer?
DT

there you go mate
that's my current set up

thinking about another mini set up with E370 + filters etc for polyphony and sell the prophet 5

that said, I haven't used mudular as much as I thought when I first I got into it
I just do pretty basic patches and then resample it

might change approach in the future tho, let's see

glad you into my stuff!
d.hansen
I've been a huge fan of yours for years, it's great to get this kind of insight into your setup and your process. Always Yours is one of my favorite releases this year by far.

Do you use Reaktor primarily for processing or do you also use it for synthesis? What are some of your favorite ensembles/instruments?
ReturnCodeZero
DT wrote:

there you go mate
that's my current set up

thinking about another mini set up with E370 + filters etc for polyphony and sell the prophet 5

that said, I haven't used mudular as much as I thought when I first I got into it
I just do pretty basic patches and then resample it

might change approach in the future tho, let's see

glad you into my stuff!

Thanks man, appreciated!
DT
d.hansen wrote:
I've been a huge fan of yours for years, it's great to get this kind of insight into your setup and your process. Always Yours is one of my favorite releases this year by far.

Do you use Reaktor primarily for processing or do you also use it for synthesis? What are some of your favorite ensembles/instruments?

Ah nice !

I use it for both, but on "Always Yours" it's mainly processing and resampling with the builtin granular samplers

I usually start with a pretty simple patch, put recorded sessions into the sampler and mangle audio while recording internally in reaktor; then cut, paste, resample again in Logic etc...
d.hansen
DT wrote:
d.hansen wrote:

Ah nice !

I use it for both, but on "Always Yours" it's mainly processing and resampling with the builtin granular samplers

I usually start with a pretty simple patch, put recorded sessions into the sampler and mangle audio while recording internally in reaktor; then cut, paste, resample again in Logic etc...

excellent, using it to record/process/resample hardware always seems to yield the most interesting results...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Page 1 of 1