MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Mystical mod on White Odyssey?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Mystical mod on White Odyssey?
Firechild
I finally managed to find a white ARP Odyssey. However no mods were done so I thought...but then I found an extra jack without label so I opened the beauty and found that the jack was wired to the filter section and also an additional circuitboard was found!?!?! What is it?
Graham Hinton
Firechild wrote:
...but then I found an extra jack without label so I opened the beauty and found that the jack was wired to the filter section and also an additional circuitboard was found!?!?! What is it?

It isn't an additional board, that is the ARP filter module except it is normally mounted on pins as a daughter board parallel with board CI.

The jack cable is going to the audio input node so it is an extra direct input. There should be a 100k resistor in the signal path for synth level signals, is there one mounted on the jack? If not it will only take low level signals before clipping.
Firechild
Thanks a lot! Yes I finally figured it out it was just the filtermodule. Ok, no there is no resistor on the inputjack, but then I will try to send a low level audiosignal and see where it shows up Mr. Green
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1