MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Stilton Jumpers ...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author Stilton Jumpers ...
kfw
Hey guys ; I'm having an issue w/ my Stilton Adapter ... I'd initially had it hooked up with the EVIN, using the supplied cable ... But now, due to space restrictions in my live rig, I'm paring back to just the Stilton for interfacing w/ guitar pedals. I kept the jumpers that came w/ the module ; just not sure how to put them back in so that the Stilton can operate by itself. Right now, I'm getting no level back from the pedals with the jumpers on as i remember them (from l --> r :: black, red, black, red, then open) or with them removed entirely ... Let me know if you have any ideas ...
kfw
ok ; i've tried just about everything ... i read the bit in the manual about the jumpers only controlling the "flow" of the signal into each successive "module" from the previous one, so i took them out (my setup uses four signals into four separate pedals) ... even still, with the mix down i'm getting signal in & out of the module ; pedals are getting level from the module ; just nothing back from the pedals at any gain ... any ideas or help would be great ...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1