MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Plague Bearer DIY v2.0
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Plague Bearer DIY v2.0
flight
The old thread about the PB-K r1.0 was getting congested so, with the release of the r2.0, here's a new thread.

The Plague Bearer Kit r2.0 is now available!

The PB Kit has been redesigned based on the feedback I've received, as well as a few minor changes that I either A) forgot, or B) were bugging the heck out of me.

Changes:
  • The I/O jumper/summing resistor pads have been moved for easier access (and so you don't have to desolder a freaking jack to change one).
  • ±5V Output Limit selection headers added (I forgot these in r1, so the limiting is always enabled).
  • Potentiometers have been rotated 180° so D-shaft pots will have their indicators indicating correctly.
  • Summing resistors are not provided. If you want 'em, you can figure out what values to use.
>>Instruction sheet is here<<

The PB Kit r2.0 will be shipping to Thonk and Modular Addict in the coming weeks.

Kits and components are available directly from f(h).

And the rest is mostly the same as before:

The list (shipping & handling not included in prices):
  • PCB only: $15
  • Rev 1.0 PCB only: $7.50
  • Panel only: $20
  • PCB + Panel only: $30
  • Switch + all film capacitors: $5
  • Full kit: $84
The PCB, Panel, and switch & caps will only be available directly from f(h).
Wigglers get Wiggler panels while they last.

For the month of May (and what's left of April), on orders of three or more PCBs (Rev 2.0 only), the boards will be either $10 each or the switch + film caps will be included free.

*Please note: I will assume you mean Rev 2.0 when you say "PCB" I will only send the Rev 1.0 if you explicitly say "Rev 1.0 PCB" in your order.

Shipping in the contiguous US is $9.50 via USPS Priority Mail, as long as the order fits in a Small Flat Rate Box.

Shipping to the EU:
  • US Postal Priority with tracking (under 2kg): $36.75
  • US Postal 1st class international parcel post:
    • ≤226 grams: $15.50
    • >226 grams: $25.00
PCBs are 14g ea.
Panels are 21g ea.
Box is 62g

Orders are now open. If you have any questions, please send them to .
For all orders, please make payment via Paypal to Please include your order details in the note.
Mostin77
Excellent news I’ve been wondering when these would be back in stock at thonk an updated version seems like even better news Guinness ftw!
listentoaheartbeat
Great, will order a set of three PCBs. How about international shipping? I am in Germany. Cheers!
Nick Barnard
Also interested in euro/uk shipping for pcbs smile
flight
EU shipping details added above!
whyfarer
Excellent! I've been waiting for more kits to show up somewhere. Now the question is how many 2, 3, 4???

What's a wiggler panel look like?
flight
whyfarer wrote:
Excellent! I've been waiting for more kits to show up somewhere. Now the question is how many 2, 3, 4???

What's a wiggler panel look like?
HighLordFixer
any updates on the new version?
plus any other DIY modules you will have in stock
before eye delve into experimenting
with cascading Twin T mania
should have bought your modules in like 2008-2010
now obsessing over them
watching this thread for any news
awesome seeing you active smile
flight
HighLordFixer wrote:
any updates on the new version?
Shipments are on their way to retailers, kits and components are in stock here.
Quote:
plus any other DIY modules you will have in stock
before eye delve into experimenting
with cascading Twin T mania
should have bought your modules in like 2008-2010
now obsessing over them
Um, I have some NOS Choices r1.1 Barebones Packs sitting around for $95.00 each. That's all right now though.
Quote:
watching this thread for any news
awesome seeing you active smile
Thanks, glad to be back! There will be more to follow, I'm just trying to juggle life + full-time job + f(h). seriously, i just don't get it
mattbiddulph
flight wrote:

Thank you! I've been looking out for a 2nd-hand Plague Bearer for a while, and I'm excited to order a brand new one. It'll also be my first SMD soldering project, which is something I've been meaning to get into for a long time.
flight
mattbiddulph wrote:
flight wrote:

Thank you! I've been looking out for a 2nd-hand Plague Bearer for a while, and I'm excited to order a brand new one. It'll also be my first SMD soldering project, which is something I've been meaning to get into for a long time.
You're welcome! : )
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1