MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

endorphin.es BLCK_NOIR Superbooth 2018
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Author endorphin.es BLCK_NOIR Superbooth 2018
electrohead
Quote:

We are very excited to present our new module at Superbooth'18, the first one with a black panel – BLCK_NOIR.
It's black, it's loud, it's dark.
Fits all music styles – specifically tuned for Darkwave and Techno.
Visit us at booth O115 on 3rd...5th of May 2018 at FEZ Berlin
#blck_noir

Muse FTW
Drum machine? Sounds fucking great.
InteBra
That would look pretty next to Furthrrrr.
insula
love love love love applause
NoLegs
Uhhhh you had me at “Black” and “darkwave”
temaniak
I think its just Shuttle system in black colour
InteBra

Someone with Shuttle System knowledge can decide if this is a part of it or something new.[/img]
Doublecoolbossman
Definitely looks different from shuttle system.
target_destroyed
NoLegs wrote:
Uhhhh you had me at “Black” and “darkwave”
Indeed. Demo sounds awesome. Hype!
Hidden_Path
Me likey
shredsickgnar
Looks pretty awesome to me!

I wonder if sequencing is built in or if it will be handled by triggers from Shuttle Control. Or options for both!
mateo
Definitely looks to be a drum machine
DonKartofflo
God damn i love the demo
huffnPuff
Great modules, vulgar marketing.
euxine
Vulgar?
DonKartofflo
huffnPuff wrote:

Do explain, i cant wait to hear about your reasoning
insula
DonKartofflo wrote:
huffnPuff wrote:

if roland or korg do a teaser like this, i'm sure people never complain about it.

waiting for more endorphones news MY ASS IS BLEEDING
Batik Rhys
huffnPuff wrote:
vulgar marketing.

It's just a teaser vid..

And it's worked on me because now, I'm eager to lean more.

Please explain why you find it to be vulgar hmmm.....
dysonant
IIRC a few years ago endorphins made some questionable choices for t-shirts at a synth expo. Might have been the first superbooth or NAMM or something. I do not remember the shirts but I do remember them being pretty tasteless.

Maybe that is what is being referred to by huffnPuff? I think endorphins got a bit of negative feedback and seem to have changed course. I for one believe in second chances and learning from mistakes. Bring on whatever this module is.
leftbracket
Not to resurrect this old controversy, but here's an idea of what that "questionable taste" was like for those curious

CF3
DonKartofflo wrote:
huffnPuff wrote:

How about he doesn't explain and we talk about synths instead. Save the drama for your mama.

Now... back to GASing for a module I have no idea what it is and how much it costs, but damn I want it. Never maintain cash savings again
Teddyruxx
seems like it has to be a drum machine like others have stated, considering the shots of the module showed buttons lighting up to the rhythm of some percussion in that vid, and there aren't any illuminated buttons currently on the shuttle system.
vid sounds nice, i'm sending half of my shuttle system modules to them for repair any day now, might have to get them to throw in a BLCK NOIR. hope it's not prohibitively expensive.
InteBra
I’m happily away from my keyboard when not at work. Could some-one screengrab the other shots from the video of the new module? For science. And more speculation.
target_destroyed
leftbracket wrote:
Not to resurrect this old controversy, but here's an idea of what that "questionable taste" was like for those curious

That's it? Every Metasonix pedal ever features some kind of juvenile dick or shit humor and I don't think I've ever seen people complain about it. FFS the "iCunt" art is way worse than that shirt, and it's printed on the actual unit. Eh, whatever.

I'm not gonna lie, I chuckled at the "Fap Tools" sticker. hihi
huffnPuff
Metasonix is just as gross but AFAIK he doesn’t pose partly dressed to sell modules. It gets old real fast. Take a look at the pheromon.es website and documentation if you don’t know what I’m talking about.

I take it as an insult to nerds, in other words I take it personally.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Page 1 of 8