MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

5U with Bridechamber panels end of line sale 20% off
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author 5U with Bridechamber panels end of line sale 20% off
krisp14u
Hi All
Its with a little sadness that I have to do this but as the need for MOTM format has decreased and Bridechiamber panels are no longer available we are selling off all our MOTM/Bridechaimber Stock

the percentage of money off will increase as time moves on on like an inverted auction but once its sold its sold and a point will come where I just re-panel the module

Stock levels are not too high so If there is a module you want but it is not in stock but you can still see the module in the MOTM 5U End of line sale we we may be able to build it for you at full price (this will be for a limited time and with availability of panels).
MrNezumi
sad banana
alternating.bit
Very sad indeed. Yet in my lifetime of more recent years I've seen record stores disappear as well as other things I treasure. Stuff happens. I'll just treasure my MOTM system all the more.
krisp14u
MrNezumi wrote:
sad banana

Its sad but what am I to do
I just cant get the panels (Scott was a huge loss to the MOTM format)

But when the old is gone the New can come through

Schlumpfhut
krisp14u wrote:

But when the old is gone the New can come through

Do your new panels by any chance include rail end caps like on the picture?
krisp14u
Schlumpfhut wrote:

Do your new panels by any chance include rail end caps like on the picture?

Yes the systems will have the end panels
The Idea is to have systems in 5U 10U and 15U configurations
the basic systems will have a choice of modules to taste (more to come on this as I put the systems up for sale)

modules will be for sale as one offs as well and are 100% compatible with MOTM

I have also found a few sets of the Bridechaimber end panels if anyone needs some let me know
unrecordings
I'm potentially interested in any spare MOTM panels, but not the end caps. My MOTM modular lives on - in disguise...
krisp14u
unrecordings wrote:
I'm potentially interested in any spare MOTM panels, but not the end caps. My MOTM modular lives on - in disguise...

I will be posting any spare Bridechamber panels for sale some time in June
I have quite a few of some It's peanut butter jelly time! but then non of others sad banana
Eric the Red
alternating.bit wrote:
Very sad indeed. Yet in my lifetime of more recent years I've seen record stores disappear as well as other things I treasure. Stuff happens. I'll just treasure my MOTM system all the more.

Slightly off topic... in the Detroit area, we are having more record stores open than close. Within a 10-mile radius, I have 7 different shops to chose from.

One of then was one of Jack Whites Rhird Man Records shop. He even added a small vinyl pressing plant onto the back of it.
krisp14u
Bump for a price jump (down) nanners
krisp14u
think One more week at 20% then Im pulling the plug
I will move some modules over to new K1 and some may go in the one offs section of the store
Paradigm X
ill grab a couple if i find time to have a looksie

cheers paul
Dob
Ok... so I still had room for 1 MOTM size module... in my MU/5U mixed cabinet... The only logical thing to do, with 20% discount... at Krisp1 from UK... which means no VAT at the doorstep, in stock items/fast delivery, premium build...

I finally pulled the plug on a Journeyman It's peanut butter jelly time!

Hopefully that will end my "rude filter" quest once and for all. I used to own a DV800/Maxikorg. Which had a fantasticly raw, unpolished sound.

So that will become my... 5th filter hmmm.....

I regret the MOTM builds are disappearing though, but very understandable.
Paradigm X
all the ones i wanted/dont have were already sold. cant really justify seconds on any of the other excellent units.

sad banana

but more than happy with the k1 finish so hopefully will grab some more in the future.

cheers
elmegil
You know that Synthcube has bought the Bridechamber MOTM branding and stock and plans to keep them in stock, right?

Not to say you're obligated to keep doing MOTM if there's no demand, but availability shouldn't be a primary concern.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1