MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

KL Module?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author KL Module?
Ranxerox
Does this company still exist? Their website is still up, but a sales enquiry I made regarding their logic module has so far yielded no response...

http://kl-module.de/K311_en.htm
Klangzaun
I made the same experience.

I called Klaus and he explained that one part is not available and he is looking for a substitute part.

However I don't like that he didn't reply to any email.... It could make his and our lifes easier, I think.
zeta
Got mine +-2 years ago. Fun module.
hamildad
if anyone gets one, then please bump the thread, it looks like a nice logic utilities panel.
Rex Coil 7
hamildad wrote:
if anyone gets one, then please bump the thread, it looks like a nice logic utilities panel.
I can't seem the get my brain to engage with how to use those things. I'd guess that after a few weeks of actual hands-on time I'd get the drift. But just trying to work out what I would do with such a contraption, I become lost in mental flotsam and fog as I attempt to figure out what in hell to use one for.
Ranxerox
I would use it as a way of combining gate signals from different sources, or for driving syncopation of sequencers using combinations of stage trigger outputs and clock signals. Probably some ratcheting applications in there as well.
ericD13
hamildad wrote:

I bought 2 of them but never used more than one.
I could sell one
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1