MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Power bank for my Coco?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author Power bank for my Coco?
arnoux
Hi Coco fellas,

I noticed that using a battery with the CocoQuantus you get the recorded material drifting in tune (maybe because the battery is just 9volts?), I was considering busking around the city so I would need some sort of power bank to get that 12v juice, is it possible to find one in spec?

Thanks in advance!
fields
Wouldn't the Koma Elektronik Strom Mobile solve your issues once it's out?
I think you can connect any PowerBank to it and you receive stable, clean 12V and 9V on the other side.

Apart from that, I can recommend Anker PowerCore 20100mAh for lot's of power, but you can't connect that to the coco directly.
chrisdermo
I use these with anker USB power banks:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Voltage-Converter-Qutaway-Adjustable-Transfor mer-Black/dp/B0721MX1P5/ref=sr_1_30?ie=UTF8&qid=1527254794&sr=8-30&key words=usb+12v

(not that one specifically, but simple transformer cable things to go from 5v to 12v). Works fine for a Bugbrand 5fw instrument (chirper, crossover filter etc) and for lorre mill double knot so should be fine for a CQ
Hainbach
Strom is the solution for clean power.
arnoux
Thanks for your replies and your time thumbs up

I can't find anything regarding a KOMA mobile solution tho, AM I missing something?
Hainbach
It should be out any day now. I used a prototype here:

arnoux
Thanks, good to know, I will definitely take a look.

BTW that's why it's needed:

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1