MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Drm1 for sell
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Drm1 for sell
ninGiaBoom
sorry guys, it's not mine and I'm not in any way connected to the seller, just wanted to tell you there's a drm1 for sell here on MW...

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=202088

just because I know many of us would love to have one...me I'm also one of you, but I definitely have a price limit...

CHeers Guinness ftw!
chrisdermo
ninGiaBoom wrote:
I definitely have a price limit...

Agreed! Ouch. But..... want. help
ninGiaBoom
I knew you would have been the first in line to see and to answer this topic hyper SlayerBadger! It's peanut butter jelly time!

Cheers mate Guinness ftw!
chrisdermo
ninGiaBoom wrote:
I knew you would have been the first in line to see and to answer this topic hyper SlayerBadger! It's peanut butter jelly time!

Cheers mate Guinness ftw!

Haha! You must be in my time zone. If it was just a fraction cheaper I'd've leapt on it, but the shipping and customs on that bad boy to the UK is gonna be insane as the seller wants to send tracked and fully insured, meaning full value customs declaration etc and I pretty much overspent my monies on the drm1 I just got hihi. Been tempted to get a second pt delay but trying to not get anything else until something I don't already have pops up.
My promise to myself by going Bugbrand/Frac rather than eurorack was that I wouldn't be able to buy much because of the scarcity, only buying things as and when they came up, but somehow in about 6months I've gone from an expanded crossover filter to 50fw worth of stuff (genuine thanks to those that have sold me things!). Need to cool it now though unless anyone has the modules in my sig hihi
a100user
There is a PT Delay and a X-over filter on eBay UK - seller in Bristol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BugBrand-CrossOver-Filter-Sound-Device-Effec t-Unit/202324841451?hash=item2f1b8013eb:g:srQAAOSwz4FbDFMm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BugBrand-PT-Delay-2013-Sound-Device-Effect-U nit/202324842099?hash=item2f1b801673:g:5AgAAOSwru9bDFQ-
ninGiaBoom
Drm1 is gone, as it was supposed to be.

Cool to know there is something on ebay uk :-) even if i don't know whether the seller will ship to Berlin, where i live, most probably not.

It's good to know that some good BB pops up sometimes, i'd be looking for the old drone machines, but those are pretty rare.

@Chrisdermo, best of luck with your module's quest.

Have a nice day
rowsbywoof
Just curious, what was the price? The seller removed it from that thread after it sold... Seems like you both had sticker shock so wondering what this went for. grin
phisynth
$570 if I recall correctly.
ninGiaBoom
phisynth wrote:
$570 if I recall correctly.

Yep, correct. I'm not going to criticize the price, everybody is capable of pricing it as she/he wants, but i think that could one of the last one we see getting sold for that amount,if and only if the new Drm2 will be out soon Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana!
Or at least i hope so hyper
rowsbywoof
I like that the Bug community tries to keep prices low. I've gotten some killer deals at near, or less than, Tom's list price for almost all of my used modules. That being said, the seller moved this DRM1 for that price in a couple days... So the demand is there. People definitely value these modules more than what they are going for usually on the second hand market.

I would never criticize a seller for asking more for something. It's up to a buyer if he wants to pay it, and if he does, more power to him. Otherwise it will sit and sit until the seller brings it to a price the market will buy smile No harm in that, really.

Oh, and, second on that DRM2. My DRM1X wants a brother to play with.
chrisdermo
It is certainly nice that the bug community doesn't try to gouge on prices, but to be honest even though it was more than a new one I would've bought it at that price if I didn't hate paying customs fees so much! If I was in the US I would've snapped it up Mr. Green

I added the extra filter trigger in and a switch on my now defunct chirper expander panel for mine a few days ago - real blows open the possibilities with the instrument!
BananaPlug
I’m have some hard to get BugBrand shipping boxes with genuine Royal Mail stickers and beautiful sinusoidal currogated cardboard. Great tone! Considering offers before going to eBay. Really hate to let them go, but I need to raise cash for a VCS3.

hihi
chrisdermo
BananaPlug wrote:
I’m have some hard to get BugBrand shipping boxes with genuine Royal Mail stickers and beautiful sinusoidal currogated cardboard. Great tone! Considering offers before going to eBay. Really hate to let them go, but I need to raise cash for a VCS3.

hihi

Put me down for 2! hihi
KNYST
BananaPlug wrote:

hihi

lol
ninGiaBoom
BananaPlug wrote:

hihi

Seen on Ebay for 100£ each lol
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1