MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Unfiltered Audio BYOME
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Author Unfiltered Audio BYOME
thelizard
Ivo Ivanov of Glitchmachines created 50+ factory presets that will come with BYOME. Our first teaser is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F6dQoK8Yv4

Moon Indigo
thelizard wrote:
Ivo Ivanov of Glitchmachines created 50+ factory presets that will come with BYOME. Our first teaser is here:

Like it. Looking forward to hearing some melodic parts run through it smile
SunSpots
I like it too. Really adds some color. Of course the beats are all crazy they feed in.
astrodislocate
I can tell that the first visualizer is a (really pretty) oscilloscope, and that third one is a Fourier analysis, but I'm stumped on what the second one represents. What is it?
Funky40
I like the Demo also, much resembling to SpecOps wink
personally i´d like to hear the clean input beat also

thelizard wrote:

FX within feedback paths: No, not for BYOME. We want this to be as easy-to-use as possible, so there is one serial effect row without multi-level nesting.

Hopefully you´d consider to do also a BYOME PRO at a later stage, incl. upgrade possibility. Would be a VERY welcome move wink

there is a real lack in the DIY feedback patch departmend, IMO wink (i have the Reaktor multi FX thing. its not what i like to see)

PA august voucher came in. hope Byome is doing it in august wink
astrodislocate
To be fair, feedback stability in a purely digital system is a really touchy thing, and in a lot of cases the results probably don't sound as good as they would in analog. Unless you're specifically referring to the feedback path in a delay effect.
Loopy C
The Plugin Alliance August vouchers are out...any update as to whether there will be an August release?

Thanks in advance
thelizard
Loopy C wrote:
The Plugin Alliance August vouchers are out...any update as to whether there will be an August release?

Thanks in advance

It will be a September release. Heard from marketing on Monday.
Loopy C
thelizard wrote:
Loopy C wrote:

Thanks in advance

It will be a September release. Heard from marketing on Monday.

Ah, thank you very much, that's what I needed to know...I can now spend my current vouchers with impunity, as BYOME looks to be a no-brainer for me ;-)
mckenic
What are Plugin Alliance vouchers please? I dont really do software much so dont know.

Is it like a Netflix subscription thingy or just signing up for a newsletter?
Need to know for when this is released hihi

Thanks!
nangu
Quote:
Plugin Alliance Official Voucher Policy:

1 - If you spent $50 – 299 with us in the last 12 months, we will be sending you a $25 voucher for the next 12 months, every month (total voucher value of $300).

2 - If you spent $300 – $599 with us in the last 12 months, we will be sending you a $50 voucher for the next 12 month (total voucher value of $600).

3 - If you spent $600 or more with us in the last 12 months, we will be sending you a $75 voucher for the next 12 months (total voucher value of $900).
Soy Sos
I'm all about this. An insta-buy for sure!
mckenic
Thanks nangu!

That sounds like a cool and fair system, will pick this up from there!
Thanks for the info.
Funky40
mckenic wrote:
Thanks nangu!

That sounds like a cool and fair system, will pick this up from there!
Thanks for the info.

just that some pricing looks like your turkish carpet dealer around the corner.........
i´d not buy there much for regular prices, ......since they run sales every month watch a little........anyway true for the softys above the 200$ line.
my opinion on this
depends on brands etc.

the pricing for the unfiltered audio goods is good.
usually they have a initial rabatt anyway..........take them then or wait 6 or 9 months or so till the newer ones fall also into the "whatever called" rabatt days.
thats the budget variant to go......wink
unfiltered audio VSTs are anyway worth any penny and in my opinion cutting edge.....at least for very creative and experimental cats
Moon Indigo
Any update on this thelizard?
thelizard
I finished NKS ports and the manual last night. There are now about 430 presets, including 60 by Richard Devine, 70 by Ivo Ivanov, and 40 by ignatius. Toby Pitman did 150 more bread and butter presets for the factory library.

We're targeting the week of September 21st for a release.

I also now have the largest beard I've ever grown.
ignatius
thelizard wrote:

ha! congrats on all fronts. can't wait for the release!
Moon Indigo
ignatius wrote:
thelizard wrote:

ha! congrats on all fronts. can't wait for the release!

Any chance of including a beard emulator as one of the modules or is it too late in the development process?
martinjuenke
thelizard wrote:
I finished NKS ports and the manual last night. There are now about 430 presets, including 60 by Richard Devine, 70 by Ivo Ivanov, and 40 by ignatius. Toby Pitman did 150 more bread and butter presets for the factory library.

We're targeting the week of September 21st for a release.

I‘ll save my PA voucher for it! nanners
Funky40
i know: 21st

but: hyper hyper hyper hyper

ahhhhh Dead Banana

lol

and sorry for waisting all your time
( i don´t do much of such posts wink )
Fayette
looking forward to try this, sounds very promising!!
listentoaheartbeat
thelizard wrote:

Are you going to update your existing plug-ins with this GUI design? Looks much better!
KaOsphere
You could probably make a little effort to find this answer to your question :

thelizard wrote:
Replying to the last few posts...

GUI updates for previous products: We essentially wrote a new common library from scratch to accommodate all of the changes here. I would love to give the previous products a visual refresh, but it's more complicated than "useNewSkin = true" lol When we do major updates for previous products (major meaning breaking changes like adding in external sidechain support, our new macro system, etc.), then they will be visually updated as well.

thelizard
I posted this image on KVR. It's the first public image of the final interface... I posted it because someone asked when we're going to do a Renoun VST hihi

It's looking like we're still on for a Friday release.
Moon Indigo
thelizard wrote:
I posted this image on KVR. It's the first public image of the final interface... I posted it because someone asked when we're going to do a Renoun VST hihi

It's looking like we're still on for a Friday release.

Great news Michael, GUI looks fantastic. What's the price? Can we have a list of modules?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Page 3 of 6