MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

First post after an interminable absence
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author First post after an interminable absence
batchas
As I post here so rarely, I don't remember I shared these ones.

I change by hand the samples to check quickly which rhythm is then created, but the cool thing is that it could be made via CV (like finding the right spot and then setting the CV accordingly).

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-6iwEHTLjw

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tAyBjqBcP8
chrisdermo
applause impeccable as always!
phisynth
batchas wrote:
As I post here so rarely

vas-y fous-toi de ma g...en plus hihi

Excellent otherwise, you really seem to have found a very natural workflow with these modules applause
batchas
phisynth wrote:
batchas wrote:
As I post here so rarely

vas-y fous-toi de ma g...en plus hihi

Mr. Green
BugBrand
Cool - richness!
So is this 2 voices (RMusic & OrgAcc) driven by the bigger system?
I had a double take on the right-hand module - I saw it initially as one of my old 1FW mixers, but then noticed it has more stuff going on up top??
batchas
BugBrand wrote:
Cool - richness!
So is this 2 voices (RMusic & OrgAcc) driven by the bigger system?
I had a double take on the right-hand module - I saw it initially as one of my old 1FW mixers, but then noticed it has more stuff going on up top??

The right hand module is the expander I made for the OA. It allows to control via CV the 4 oscillators. It allows to scan the wavetables on each oscillator via CV.
As I had space I made a small mixer as I always need it (it was a good training to make the PCB with panel components, mixer, CV controll and so on). But then I thought aftwerwards I could also have added some attenuators...

RM and OA driven by bigger system yes.
3 of the OA oscis are controlled via the expander. I sent different voltages to them from sequencers/S&H.
The CV which controls the Modulation oscillator on the OA is also sent to the STATION input of the RM. Surprinsingly simple and efficient.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1