MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

BugBrand Ebay Auctions!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author BugBrand Ebay Auctions!
BugBrand
Here's a copy of the latest BugMail:::::::

Hi All,

This year seems to be the year of change for BugBrand.. Finally after about 2 years of searching for a new workshop space, I have just taken over a property a few hundred metres down the road and am in the process of getting set up to move in there. There's quite a load to do, both in setting up my new workshop and office spaces, but also in upgrading certain parts of the building -- electricals, plumbing, roofing, windows... So at the moment I'm a little snowed under by it all but I know that in the long-run it is going to be such a great change.

As I've been in the workshop for over 5 years you can imagine that quite a lot of stuff has gradually accumulated and this move really gives the impetus to have a good clear out! So I've begun putting up some items on Ebay, both to clear out and to help fund the move and setup costs.

Have a look at my Ebay homepage: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/bugbrand and then click the 'items for sale' link on the left.

So far I've put up two batches of items:::

Batch1 - due to end around 4pm (BST) Friday 13th August (tomorrow!) - including Weevils, BugCrushers and a DroneMachine!
Batch2 - due to end around 4pm (BST) Wednesday 18th August - including further Weevils and BugCrushers..

There should be one or two more batches going up either this week or next - I can't say exactly what may be in the future batches, but there may be some goodies! (I'll do another mailout if so..)

Other news?
Well, most of the time is currently taken up with the move and this will be the case until the beginning of September at least.
Shortly I will be able to properly announce two forthcoming Workshop (WOM) events in October/November.
And by tomorrow I should have a new batch of BoardWeevils in the online shop if anyone is waiting for one.

Thanks all and best wishes for now,
Tom
opsysbug
oh man...there goes that Drone Machine thru the roof !! lol
Good luck Mr Bugs !
indexofmetals
I bid on the drone machine to start with but it got carried away

is the delay the same circuit as the module? minus the invaluable c/v inputs of course
FrankV
indexofmetals wrote:
I bid on the drone machine to start with but it got carried away

Yeah -- no surprise, really. I was watching it in the morning (stateside), but had house guests and got wound up in making a late breakfast - came back to see it already finished at quite a non-trivial price.

Tom's YouTube of the Drone Machine was, I think, the first thing I saw of BugBrand...and got me very intrigued with the Bug-Aesthetic in general. Quite a lovely machine!

Frank
whyterabbyt
Some slightly scary final prices on those things... woah
BugBrand
Thanks guys and...

whyterabbyt wrote:
Some slightly scary final prices on those things... :woah:

... I agree!

Once I've had the final clearouts it will certainly be back to the regular way of selling.

indexofmetals wrote:
is the delay the same circuit as the module? minus the invaluable c/v inputs of course

Yes, pretty much so..
Low-Gain
good luck with the move!
Never fun times moving the shop around!
But should be a nice fresh new start.
BugBrand
Low-Gain wrote:
good luck with the move!

Thanks!
Yeah, it is the thoughts of how good it'll be once moved that keep me going -- spent the whole weekend sanding the new workshop floor and still have loads of work to do just to complete that stage... then build workbenches, add lots of shelving, organise, organise, and move!
Low-Gain
BugBrand wrote:
Low-Gain wrote:
good luck with the move!

Thanks!
Yeah, it is the thoughts of how good it'll be once moved that keep me going -- spent the whole weekend sanding the new workshop floor and still have loads of work to do just to complete that stage... then build workbenches, add lots of shelving, organise, organise, and move!

Living the dream man! smile Wish i had a new shop... something i could build up from nothing and when i was done it would nice and organized and clean... for at least... a week. hahaha

Anyways.. good luck with the shop! Take pix when it's finished!
rico loverde
wish i saw this earlier
julien
the used Bugband modular for sale on Ebay end in 17min but it's quite expensive hmmm.....
What's the price for the same in new stock?
julien
OK there's two joysticks ! maybe i will place an order!!
No more than 2 minutes Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana !
Who will be the winner?
julien
Ok, 1550£ for the winner!! But it's not me cry
bf
Wow, nice final price. Well beyond shop costs I think.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1