MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Who does moog style portable cab with CP row?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Who does moog style portable cab with CP row?
estin
Starting a 5u system and really want a Moog style 16 space cabinet with a CP row. External power would be ideal, but internal fine. I saw the dotcom moog style case which looks really nice but no CP row. Moon shows one on the website but no price list or info at noisebug. Not sure if it matters, but i'll being doing Moon CP modules on the bottom, and most likely dotcom for the rest.
defutura
There is one from COTK, though possibly with different height for the CP modules, meaning Moon CP modules may not fit.

Also, come to think of it, it's likely to be 12v. Their cases are probably only an option if you're using mainly COTK modules.

The Moon cabinet looks like a much better alternative for a mix of Dotcom and Moon modules.
hamildad
Moon model 15 case is £1,179.00 at KMR in the UK, so remove 20% and convert to dollars.
estin
hamildad wrote:
Moon model 15 case is £1,179.00 at KMR in the UK, so remove 20% and convert to dollars.

yikes, might just go dotcom and omit the CP row.
JohnLRice
estin wrote:
Starting a 5u system and really want a Moog style 16 space cabinet with a CP row.
If you are in the USA check this out:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2850478#2850478
Jsharpphoto
There is a guy named Kevin Sharpe ( no relation to me) that makes pretty nice Moog P-Style cabinets, he has some posts on the 5u/Mu buy sell trade Facebook group. He’s located in the US.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1