MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Why nobody told me of this Serge blog?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Why nobody told me of this Serge blog?
rec.Koner
Rename for better title if needed, please.

sergemodularinfo.blogspot.com

Quote:
Detailed info pages for STS Serge modules
Much of the information presented here has been migrated from the "Serge Modular Spreadsheet" that I put together several years ago, and which continues to be hosted on James Maier's Carbon111's Serge Modular Index.

I originally assembled that spreadsheet while researching the Serge to get my head around the various things it could do. After purchasing some Serge modules I moved on and only came back to the spreadsheet when I needed to look up detail on a particular function block.
leeski
applause
muncky
Thanks for sharing! Will be spending some quality time with Wave Multiplier walkthrough this evening. Hope there are some more walkthroughs in the future...
gnome666
Thank you thank you thank you!

rec.Koner wrote:
Rename for better title if needed, please.

sergemodularinfo.blogspot.com

Quote:
Detailed info pages for STS Serge modules
Much of the information presented here has been migrated from the "Serge Modular Spreadsheet" that I put together several years ago, and which continues to be hosted on James Maier's Carbon111's Serge Modular Index.

I originally assembled that spreadsheet while researching the Serge to get my head around the various things it could do. After purchasing some Serge modules I moved on and only came back to the spreadsheet when I needed to look up detail on a particular function block.
gnome666
I have a bunch of the randomsource euroserge modules. Am I correct in assuming that other than the layout (and a few extra features) the modules should be funtionally the same?
js213
gnome666 wrote:
I have a bunch of the randomsource euroserge modules. Am I correct in assuming that other than the layout (and a few extra features) the modules should be funtionally the same?

The R*S Modules are the same circuits in either Euro or 4U. Layout is about the only real difference, though modules may have slight differences, like the DUSG having the Expo and Cycle switches in Euro.
gnome666
js213 wrote:
gnome666 wrote:

The R*S Modules are the same circuits in either Euro or 4U. Layout is about the only real difference, though modules may have slight differences, like the DUSG having the Expo and Cycle switches in Euro.

Thanks for the confirmation> we're not worthy
woodster
Nice thumbs up

Am really loving self patching the WaveMultiplier, some crazy stuff in there !
luketeaford
Really nice and new to me-- I've been exploring VCM patching big time for a few months now. Thank you for sharing.
pixelmechanic
Some great info there, thanks!

I really like the ideas about swapping around the audio and modulation signals in the middle section of VCM, and I'm looking forward to trying it out!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1