MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Marilyn Monroe Case
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Marilyn Monroe Case
_phibber
Im just saying... https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/55039587

Someone here must want it.

Also, apologies for the two people's posts who I just wrote "Nice" on in order to be able to post...
Reality Checkpoint
_phibber wrote:
Im just saying... https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/55039587

Someone here must want it.

Also, apologies for the two people's posts who I just wrote "Nice" on in order to be able to post...

Is this yours?
_phibber
Quote:
Is this yours?

Nope
sduck
_phibber wrote:

nice
Chartreuse-J
sduck wrote:
_phibber wrote:

nice

Let me just put this out on a tray...
thetwlo
Reality Checkpoint wrote:

Is this yours?

I seriously doubt he is GoodWill Industries.
I mean if he buys it/ "wins" it it could be his, but currently I don't think it's possible that he owns it.
Why do you ask? seems a bit creepy.
Reality Checkpoint
thetwlo wrote:

Is this yours?

I mean if he buys it/ "wins" it it could be his, but currently I don't think it's possible that he owns it.

You may know who Goodwill Industries are, I don't. They certainly do not have a presence here in the UK. And if someone comes on to the forum and their first post is to promote a case then I am naturally suspicious. Hardly creepy if I do not wish to see the membership of this forum scammed.
_phibber
thetwlo wrote:

Is this yours?

You may know who Goodwill Industries are, I don't. They certainly do not have a presence here in the UK. And if someone comes on to the forum and their first post is to promote a case then I am naturally suspicious. Hardly creepy if I do not wish to see the membership of this forum scammed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_Good_Samaritan

I'm the Samaritan, and would-be case owner is the beat-up guy. Dude who replied "nice" is the priest. Dude who gave me shit for saying nice is the Levite. thetwlo is obviously Jesus. You are satan.

*Reminder to go back to lurking* thumbs up
mousegarden
Says server not found.
vidret
nice
cretaceousear
mousegarden wrote:
Says server not found.

Yep just like the other thread: God not found
Reality Checkpoint
_phibber wrote:
You are satan.

Nice. Calling people Satan. I'm sure your mother is very proud of you.
_phibber
_phibber wrote:
You are satan.

Nice. Calling people Satan. I'm sure your mother is very proud of you.

Man i'm jokin...
_phibber
Plz don't tell my mom i'm on here. She will have issues with the forum name.
Reality Checkpoint
As a practising Muslim I find such comments offensive and unfortunately you hit a raw nerve. I ask your forgiveness for that.
cretaceousear
I think I've hit on something here: god as a web server - he used to be local but now he's in the cloud - everywhere and nowhere.
Satan must be the data.. and Marilyn Monroe's case is a euphemism.
Do I win?
_phibber
Its cool, I mean I don't really think you're satan. Sorry if I offended you.
_phibber
cretaceousear wrote:
I think I've hit on something here: god as a web server - he used to be local but now he's in the cloud - everywhere and nowhere.
Satan must be the data.. and Marilyn Monroe's case is a euphemism.
Do I win?

I think a new parable is materializing! Tends to happen when I post on forums. Soon a bunch of Dave Smith fans will be climbing up on rocks and proclaiming the end times.
MarcelP
_phibber wrote:
thetwlo wrote:

Is this yours?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_Good_Samaritan

I'm the Samaritan, and would-be case owner is the beat-up guy. Dude who replied "nice" is the priest. Dude who gave me shit for saying nice is the Levite. thetwlo is obviously Jesus. You are satan.

*Reminder to go back to lurking* thumbs up

But who is Marilyn Monroe and what’s in her case?
sduck
this is turning into my favorite thread

nice
_phibber
Shes a famous rock star known for his shock-value antics. No one knows what's inside the case.
MarcelP
Shouldn’t it be given back to Marsellus Wallace then?
_phibber
MarcelP wrote:

Nah different case Travolta knows whats in there.
MarcelP
_phibber wrote:
MarcelP wrote:

Nah different case Travolta knows whats in there.

I think it was Travoltas portable E-meter.
mskala
Chartreuse-J wrote:
Let me just put this out on a tray...

thumbs up

I don't understand any of this thread but just wanted to thumbs-up that line because nobody else seems to have.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2